I don't want to censor anybody.  This list will NOT, however, be a discussion list for
how bad the Jews are or for the dissemination of any racist diatribes.  No one who has
as their agenda the villification of any race, or group of people as a WHOLE for
whatever there is as problems in society or in your own personal circle has any place
here, putting out their ridiculous bullshit.
As I have said before and will say again.  There are Jews who do evil, there are
blacks who do evil, there are gays who do evil, and guess what?, there are plenty of
WHITES and plenty of ARYANS, and plenty of others on that list as well.  Are SOME of
them involved in the various conspiracies that we all are talking about?  YES, without
a doubt, but take your "the whole (insert preferred culprit race, or nationality, or
religious group here) are evil and need to be stopped" crap and ram it.  It has no
place here.  You wanna talk about the USS LIberty, then go ahead.  But you might want
to ask what the hell we were doing there interfering in the first place.  You wanna
talk about some of the evil Jewish men who have done evil bad things in history or who
were involved in conspiracies, or are currently involved, then please do.  But I have
had enough of the villification of a whole group of people based on what some obscure
Rabbi says sometime.  Give us all a break.  If you do decide to post something about
real Jewish conspirators, while your at it why don't you round up all the names of
good old white European Males who are involved in conspiracies to enslave ALL of us,
regardless of creed, etc.  I bet the list is a hell of a lot longer than the Jewish
one.  I don't want any villification of any entire group of people, that includes
Jews, Blacks, Gays, Women, Whites, White Males, Aryans, or whatever.  None of them are
"all in on it".

On Sun, 11 June 2000, Aleisha Saba wrote:

> [...]
> relative.....old family names like Carpenter and Welsh and - well all is
> well that ends well.
>
> Dare we not wonder why Klebold of Jewish Mafia family - dare we not
> question why he killed 12 christian children in fire....or why he and
> his little friend wanted to blow up entire block killing over 200 kids
> and teachers?
>
> And JDO still maintains neo nazis did this?
>
> Buford Neo Nazi - really, had all his  little literature neatly in
> place>
>
> People have a right to discuss anything they wish.   Where there is
> smoke there is fire.
> So Barney Frank is Jewish - and Janet Reno is of Danish descent - does
> that make all queers and lesbians of this extraction.
>
> You do not like what you begin to read delete it.
>
> Our Israelie friends tried to sink the Liberty and murder everybody on
> board to cover their crime - this ship was in INTERNATIONAL
> WATERS.....OH remember Holocaust of 55 million people, but forget USS
> Liberty?
>
> I get sick of the holocaust shit.  In particular when I visit Arlington
> Cemetary where friends are buried who died for their country and some of
> whom wre murdered, cause of death - killed by oh so friendly fire, and
> napalmed....
>
> If Israel gets into any more trouble with their bullishness and
> admitting how they will murder anyone whom they feel a threat.....well,
> now I see truth closer and closer....JFK was threat to Russian Mafia
> Jewish Meyer Lansky.....they said aim for the head - let tail alone.
>
> And we are told this is 2000 - and a President of the USA must die and
> we must have three Presidents in 10 years........so, Diane Feinstein
> puts out word.....like Madeline put out word she was wanted to run in
> Europe for President (nobody bit).....do not think I would want this
> Feinstein sitting heart beat away from George Bush Jr.    And watch that
> third man to....always clear and present danger.
>
> Want to censor John Lee?   Do not read John Lee and delete, as you will
> me.
>
> A. Saba
> Dare To Call It Conspiracy
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
> misdirections
> and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
> minor
> effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
> CTRL
> gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go