So last one and I do not darken your door today; but this is item worth
looking at and then if anyone remembers the Lithuanian who went berserk
who was into expot import business and then one of 5 victims - all
multi-cultural backgrounds - one was in Karate School which means a
front for Russian Mafia or Holy Tongs of Terror.

Some great brain out there - a man of course with knowledge - might
understand me, because I do not have expertise in chemistry, but I say
this - out there in Los Alamos fire to destroy evidence of wrong
doing......

That Energy Chief and Babbit under orders from Clinton....they destroy
us from within.   People are being burnt out of their homes....trees are
being burned down instead of lumber yards doing the job....so Amazon SA
trees to be destroyed and sold for profit?   Why they should live in
USA....burn, baby burn...wasn't
that the trade mark of Hiliary's and Bill's
 friends....burn baby burn?

They are stealing our national treasures but worst of all they are
destroying our real treasures, our sweet innocent children are human
sacriices to these vicious perverted killers......

A Saba

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba