Thanks David what would we do without you ; )

Actually he's not JUST a Catholic but he was

Master of Theology and Professor
> of the Hebrew Language at the Imperial Ecclesiastical
> Academy of the Roman Catholic Church
> in Old St. Petersburg.

A man,

with a foreign sounding name,

gee he may have even have been a Russian, and since they didn't have
communism then he MAY HAVE THE POTENTIAL to be a communist if he had lived
long enough,
 y'know actually living in St Petersberg,
I mean some of his rellies may have become communists, SO HE IS GUILTY BY
ASSOCIATION,

probably old,
probably heading towards alzheimers as they do get it sometimes when they
are old, and he was more than likely oldish

and

a Catholic.
oops he may have been in any one of those 6 divisions of Catholicism, y'know
Knights of Malta, opus Dei, heck we could blame that too for him writing
about the Talmud.

Nicky
ps 1 in 8 Aussies have criminal ancestors