Aleisha Saba said,
>>Take that Old Testament and dump it<<

Take the Old Testament and dump it?  huh?
What?  And keep only the new?  The new cannot be accepted without the
tenents of the old...  It simply won't hold water...   Then there is no will
and there is no testament if you dump the old...
But THAT is exactly what this latter generation has done...  tried to do
away with the old and simply live off the new,  claiming that the law has
been done away with... etc., etc.,  etc.,   (yada yada yada...)
and we now have a lawless generation,  who just does what it pleases because
they have totally misunderstood the whole plan from it's beginnings to it's
ends.  Who is to blame?  Jesus said it best when he confronted the
Pharisees,
"[You are]  making the Word of God of none effect through your traditions,
which ye have delivered and many such like things do ye." ~Mark 7:13

And the traditions have continued as the truth has been suppressed in the
process.
Jesus taught that the New World Order was coming and those living in that
generation when the time came would suffer through it.  He also taught us
how to fair during that time.  He never said that no one would be killed or
that people would escape ...  As a matter of fact,  even John the Baptist
warned...
Matt: 3:7  "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his
baptism, he said unto them, "O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to
flee from the wrath to come?"
Matt. 3:8  "Bring forth fruits meet for repentance:"

You have to know who those who say they are Jews but are not are...
if you don't ...  you will continue to blame God and blame Jews for things
that have absolutely nothing to do with his will or his testament, or the
overall plan.

Sounds like you've been brainwashed by the political media agenda.
And so be it.  You choose to believe what you choose to believe.
And so do I choose to believe as I do.
However,  jftr,
I am not here to convince you to believe as I do or otherwise.

eagle 1