On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, tenebroust wrote:

> On Thu, 22 June 2000, Nicky Molloy wrote:
>

> > Tenebrous you spend nearly every day attacking people's beliefs and lately
> > you have attacked me non stop, no matter what I post. You are generalising
> > saying the 'Catholic Church' did this or that. What you mean is individuals
> > in the Catholic Church in this place and time did murder these people. You
> > can't say 'ALL CHRISTIANS' either. What do you think we are on this planet -
> > sheep all thinking  alike? Grab some history books please and learn to
> > differentiate between what has occured in history by individuals who were in
> > particular religions at the time.
> >
> > Catholics, in my opinion are not Christians, they follow the Virgin Mary I
> > know I was brought up as one. She has just been voted in as Co Regent with
> > God. So don't preach the hype, you are a product of your beliefs when young.
> > I never believed Catholicism ever, no matter how many times it was rammed
> > down my throat. It is possible to be an athiest even if you were
> > indoctrinated year after year and this goes for other people.
> >
> > People can be Mormons, Baptists and many other religions and still not
> > absorb the lies. You don't allow anyone to be 'freethinking' you are trying
> > to indoctrinate with your vague generalisations about Christians, Catholics,
> > Jews and now even 'White Europeans'. Go buy yourself the history of the
> > world on CD and get some homework done please. Try not the get the English
> > (UK) produced version either, that's biased as well. Better still travel to
> > Europe and see that people are all different, and then maybe you won't
> > divide Italians, Irish, French, Spanish into one umbrella - "Catholics" and
> > come and tell us Catholics did something when I was in Europe so all are
> > responsible.

Branding all members of a group the same will seldom (but sometimes) be
valid. But describing groups as "generally this way" or "ocasionally that
way" etc. is a valid WAY to proceed in our understanding of
society. Whether the actual data, etc. put forward is valid or not is
another matter. In the early post-1917 years the study of both individual
and group differences in the USSR was PROSCRIBED BY LAW because it is such
a powerful discipline and this knowledge was to be held only by the
Jewish/Semite genocidalists. I initially had a section on these laws in my
1976 text, "Individual Differences" but my New York Jewish/Semite
co-author or publisher (not sure which) had it taken out!
FWP