STATEMENT OF BILLY DALE CONCERNING TRAVELGATE

(Washington, DC)

Today, Billy Dale, Judicial Watch client and former head of The
White House Travel Office, issued the following statement
concerning the decision of Independent Counsel Robert Ray to
close his Travelgate investigation without prosecution:

"I am deeply disappointed, but hardly surprised, at the decision
by the Office of Independent Counsel to close its investigation
without prosecutions.  Ever since I was first falsely accused of
improper financial practices by Hillary Rodham Clinton and others
in and around the Clinton-Gore White House, I have sadly
experienced a near total breakdown of our justice system.  While
I was acquitted in record time of charges filed against me by the
Clinton-Gore Justice Department, not one person in the current
administration ever even apologized.  Nor did they lift a hand to
try to help me repair the damage done to my life. It therefore
comes as no surprise that the Office of Independent Counsel, in
the face of possible retaliation itself by the Clinton-Gore
Administration, has abandoned not only me but my colleagues and
the American people."

Billy Dale June 22, 2000 Washington, DC

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.