Well David Sutherland, I am a conspiracy theorist and have been since
the death of RFK, for then I realized like Alice In Wonderland, that
things were not as they seemed.

During my many years of research I was once warned "Do No Cast Pearls
Before Swine"...and then came the Legionaires Disease timed so nicely to
the events of the day - and I thought "My Name is Legion, for we are
many" and the evil spirit entered into the swine who paniced - virtually
suiciding, to the water where they died....think they might in Sigmund
Freud's language call this "the herd instinct".

Oh I remember Cincinnati, and a bunch of kids sans manners rushing to
grab the best seats; but that is to be expected, the band played on, and
oh they did not know all those kids died.
Why not, they paid dearly for them.

Pearl Jam.....Are they casting pearls before the swine - and then Pearl
Jam sends out a note they "feel our pain" when these kids get killed -
now at 100,000 people in attendance, most likely younger people, how
much did it cost per head.....and we are told Pearl Jam, like Clinton,
feels our pain.

So there have been over the years numerous events some occuring in rock
places where kids hang out......panic, small fire - but the doors were
bolted....in France, this one event took many lives, but people forget -
and the band plays on - like Aids taking a few lives here and few lives
there - but Cui Bono - and Pearl Jam feels our pain.

To me this Pearl Jam they are the swine....100,000 people, and how much
security?  I say thought,  their name should be Legion, and their evil
spiritis entered the swine who panic and stampede?   Maybe a little
biblical lesson and clue here?

So Pearl Jam - panic from the rear - a rush and how many kids died was
it 15, and how many injured.   Have they had plenty of security to keep
watch over these kids with all the money the public is ripped off?

So, Pearl Jam gets involved in politics....take the note.....and once
again the iniquities of the fathers are visted upon the children.

Are these the pearls of great price, and were they worth it?

I say they are Pearls of Great price at that but highly over-ratd and
over paid......but they should be careful for someday they themselves,
might end up being trampled upon by the "swine"/

So much for Pearl Jam feeling our pain as they bank their
proceeds.........

A Saba

So here is their sales pitich - even teamed up with Black Sabbath - bet
that is a nice bunch ..
By the way, old joke was music was the 13th floor of the CIA......The
Pied Piper
Vipers.......Send our boys to war with a song.
Never wrote a song about how Johnny Didn't Come Marching Home though,
did they...
get CD - DONATE DONATE DONATE - this is their idea of a charity event -
we pay for it????
A Saba    So Much for United Way $$$$$$$$$

donate online   tracklistings

"NO BOUNDARIES" ALBUM,
TO BENEFIT THE REFUGEES OF KOSOVO,
WILL BE RELEASED JUNE 15 ON EPIC RECORDS
PEARL JAM'S "LAST KISS" IS THE FIRST SINGLE,

IN STORES JUNE 8

Album To Feature Rare, Live And Unreleased Tracks By Rage Against The
Machine, Neil Young, Pearl Jam, KoRn, Alanis Morissette, Tori Amos, The
Wallflowers, Oasis And More
On June 15, 1999, Epic Records will release No Boundaries--a unique
compilation created for the benefit of the refugees of Kosovo.

The 16-track album will feature rare, live and previously unreleased
special versions of songs by some of the most popular and acclaimed
artists on the international music scene. The artists confirmed to
appear on No Boundaries are Pearl Jam, Rage Against The Machine, Alanis
Morissette, Neil Young, Oasis, KoRn, Black Sabbath, Indigo Girls, Ben
Folds Five, Peter Gabriel, The Wallflowers, Sarah McLachlan, Bush, Tori
Amos, and Jamiroquai.

Pearl Jam's version of "Last Kiss," the 1964 hit by J. Frank Wilson &
the Cavaliers, will be the first single from No Boundaries. The single
arrives in stores June 8 and includes the B-side "Soldier Of Love," a
live version of the song first recorded by Arthur Alexander. "Last Kiss"
and "Soldier Of Love" were released initially as the 1998 Pearl Jam Fan
Club Christmas single and distributed free to fan club members only.
Both tracks are included on No Boundaries.
Pearl Jam manager Kelly Curtis says: "Pearl Jam is proud to offer this
small contribution to help improve the appalling conditions of the
refugees suffering from this human rights tragedy in Kosovo."

In advance of the album release date and based on projected sales of No
Boundaries, Epic Records will make an initial donation of $1,000,000 to
be distributed among three international aid organizations--CARE, OXFAM,
and Doctors Without Borders--all of which are working now to provide
food, shelter, medical care and other basic needs to the Kosovo
refugees. Further donations derived from worldwide sales of No
Boundaries will be made to these organizations.

"This album is the first collective response by the international music
community to the crisis in Kosovo," says David Glew, Chairman of the
Epic Records Group. "No Boundaries is an outstanding collection of
music, created in support of a vital cause."

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy