Habeas Alias - The Cooki Monster - what a name, what a cover - bet
Clinton spends a lot of time on a computer somewhere and he should.

Ken Starr was he real cooki monster - the stuff he got on Clinton we
could have gotten out of the National Enquirer for a dollar and a
quarter is it?

I think Starr got all his data from the Tabloids at a cost of maye
$20.00 or so and boy the bill he sold the American people and the bill
we got for it - wasn't worth it.

Well we elected that guy and the only way out for him was impeachment,
but I give that guy A Plus for just plain guts.

He made one bigger mistake than Lewinsky - and that was to give in and
bomb the Balkans, for that was the price they paid and we paid, for his
indiscretion.

He was a man of peace for or less, until he got caught with that
floosie......remember, make love not war?   Got to keep that guy happy
until he gets out of office.

Only this time the big dumbo should not be stupid enough to talk on a
telephone, for when I say goodbye - well I used to say "goodbye
everybody:, for they guy was on a party line for some time, and did not
know it.   Even the Mossad.......so much for promiscuous pizza delivery
girls, and The Cooki Monster.

Habeas Alias aka
Aleisha Saba

And you can call me Al.