[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:

>To compare queers as just like the rest of normal society is Mt Everestian
>absurdity.

Queers are a part of normal society, EVERY normal society. Queers are
everywhere, in every society. You undoubtedly know some personally,
everybody does. They just haven't told you about it, that's all.

>Particularly, since their cult

What EXACTLY makes it a "cult"? You left that part out.

>is manipulated by the "Oligarchic Elite" ...

As are we all.

>then again your highly moral, ethical, and principled Prezidente "Slick"
>Willie does goosestep to their every directive so I guess I could just be
>wrong on THAT account?

Don't change the subject.

>Obviously sexual orientation has little to do with a robust and healthy

>society ...

Not one bit, nor has it ever been demonstrated otherwise.

>so I guess "Slick" is an OK guy ...

He's a gangster. That has nothing to do with his sex life.

Most of our recent presidents have been gangsters. You can tell by the
nicknames. We used to have presidents called things like Honest Abe, Old
Hickory and Father of His Country. Nowadays we get guys like Tricky Dick,
Slick Willie, Poppy and Dutch.

>But frankly, in your UNNATURAL opine,

Homosexuality is not unnatural. If it were, it would not occur throughout
the animal kingdom. I once saw in National Geographic, and again recently
on TV, two male octopi going at it. They weren't even of the same species.

And my DOG has a boyfriend, fer chrissake. Homosexuality is part of
nature's way. Get used to it.

What IS unnatural is the conscious suppression of one's own sexuality,
whatever that may be. Sexual repression is a tool of social control. If
they can get you do something as totally unnatural as to not screw, they
can get you to do anything.

>I might add that I guess you simply

>need to be reminded that your plumbing isn't hooked up to operate that
>way.

Ah, but it DOES work that way. It works a number of ways. Which one of
them you prefer is strictly a matter of personal taste. There is no
accounting for taste. Some people like catsup, some people like
mayonnaise. I like mustard. What's the big deal, that YOUR religion
forbids it? So what? I don't practice your religion. Ergo, it's tenets are
irrelevant to my life, particularly to my sex life. Now it so happens that
I much prefer women, for a variety of reasons, not least of which is they
make better conversation. But if I ever change my mind, the very last
thing that would stop me from sleeping with guys is somebody else's
religion. Would YOU let somebody else's religion dictate what YOU do in
bed? I didn't think so. Me either.

Now I have a question for you. Why do you care enough about what other
people do in bed that you spend time and bandwidth trying to browbeat them
into doing it your way? Does the idea of having that much control over
another person's body get you off? Do you find it arousing? Are you
aroused right now? Do you still have both hands on the keyboard?