Yep.  First it's Jewish conspiracies against "our American way", and now the "fags"
are out to destroy heterosexual society.  All distraction, and counterproductive in a
group which should be fostering support from all groups who are disenfranchised and
who seek to uncover the truth of what is really going on.  Doesn't anyone realize (or
perhaps the problem is that they DO realize) that dissension is exactly what "they"
want.  If we are divided against one another then how can we ever become strong enough
to oppose or at least expose the true evils that are threatening us in society.  More
bickering and name calling just plays into their hands.

On Fri, 30 June 2000, "Robert F. Tatman" wrote:

> Alfred, you're right on the money. The "fags" posts, IMHO, are deliberately
> planned to divert our attention from the REAL issues we should be dealing
> with, namely the Oligarchs and their efforts to keep the people from
> discovering the truth about how (and for whom) the world is run. Let's take
> a look at THAT particular conspiracy, folks--examine how misinformation and
> disinformation are used to cloud the minds and obscure the vision of
> researchers who might otherwise penetrate the layers of deception. And note
> the way certain individuals, and ONLY those individuals, keep bringing up
> this diversionary subject whenever the attention of the list starts to focus
> on economics and the power elite. (I'm not talking about the elitist
> pedophile rings; there's good, hard evidence that they do exist, and I want
> to see as much daylight shed on them as possible. What I'm talking about is
> stuff like "Facts and Statistics About Fags," which uses false "statistics"
> and loaded obscenities to elicit a purely emotional response from its
> readers.)

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3