From: MICHAEL SPITZER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 8:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] NTSB: Pilot disorientation led to fatal JFK Jr.
crash

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Stopforth, Jamie wrote:

> What a load of crap!  :)
>
> Jamie

Hi Jamie:)

Do you think you might-could take it point-by-point, and tell us
how/why it is "a load of crap!?"

I mean, I happen to tend the same opinion, but the ppl I will be
talking to would crucify me if I were to simply say to any of
them, "what a load of crap!"  No what I mean, bro?

And, thanks:)

Best,

Mike

> NTSB: Pilot disorientation led to fatal JFK Jr. crash
>
> July 6, 2000
> Web posted at: 12:02 p.m. EDT (1602 GMT)
>
> WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Nearly a year after John F. Kennedy Jr.'s
> plane spiraled into the ocean, killing him, his wife and her
> sister, a report by federal investigators released Thursday
> concludes that the son of the late president became
> disoriented in the night sky and lost control of the
> aircraft.
>
> The National Transportation Safety Board blamed the accident
> on "the pilot's failure to maintain control of the airplane"
> in the July 16, 1999, crash off the island of Martha's
> Vineyard, Massachusetts.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with