>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:

From: "Ellen Lacter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <mkatche!
[...]
m>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <pepi!
nsky@iastateedu>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Subject: From Brice Taylor: Please Read Urgent Gunderson Report Part 5
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2000 3:20 PM

Gunderson Report - Part 5:

STAFF DIRECTOR OF HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE, JOHN MILLIS "SUICIDES"

         Widespread United States Government, CIA, and FBI corruption and
possible media complicity may explain the recent alleged "suicide" of
John Millis and lack of media coverage.

        On Sunday, June 3, 2000, John Millis, Staff Director of the House
Intelligence Committee, in charge of the day-to-day  work of the
committee, is reported to have committed suicide of a self-inflicted
gunshot wound, in a suburban Virginia motel, according to a world-wide
web publication, www.newsmax.com (dated  Sunday, June 18, 2000, 5:43
p.m.: See www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2000/6/18/165743). The
NewsMax story states:

        "A former CIA official brought this strange death to the attention of
NewsMax.com.

        "The official said Millis was a ‘man of responsibility', and he
expressed surprise he would end up dead in a ‘fleabag motel.'

        "The buzz in the Washington intelligence community is that Millis was
being blackmailed. Some are surprised that his death hasn't set off
alarm bells.

        "Even if the death was as claimed, a suicide, any unusual death of
someone so knowledgeable about U.S. national security is typically
treated with great concern.

        "For example, Millis could have been a target of a foreign intelligence
agency. The fact that Millis' death, considering his high position, has
drawn so little attention has some spooks scratching their heads.

         "The 47-year-old Millis was a veteran CIA operations officer. He left
the CIA in 1993  to join the House Intelligence Committee. In 1996,
Millis had investigated and uncovered the Clinton administrations' role
in helping Iran transfer arms to Bosnian Muslims. At the time Iran was
on the States Dept.'s list of terrorist states. Millis left a wife and
five children"

        This incident has received no press coverage, according to Stan
Solomon, of the Stan Solomon nationally syndicated radio talk show.
Solomon reports that no one in his family believes that he committed
suicide. Solomon notes that if Millis actually did want to suicide, why
would a man of such stature, knowledge, experience and with five
children, choose a method that would traumatize and stigmatize his
family and deprive them of potential pensions and insurance benefits.
Mr. Solomon says that this is still another in a long list of alleged
suicides which are inexplicable, un-investigated, and unreported.
Solomon states, "It is safer to sell crack on a street corner in South
Central Los Angeles than to be involved in one way or another with the
Clintons or Clinton administration." (Mr. Solomon can be reached at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and 800 844-STAN.

        Regarding suspicious deaths connected to President Clinton, see:
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/daniken/443/billclintonscriminal
background.htm)

EXPOSURE OF SATANIC CULT/SEX/DRUG RING AND GOVERNMENT, FBI, AND CIA
CORRUPTION LEADS TO A MURDER CONTRACT AGAINST TED L. GUNDERSON

        Two confidential and reliable sources advised Ted Gunderson (this
writer) in July, 1982, that there were two contracts on my life, one by
the Israeli Mafia (on an unrelated matter) and the other by "the satanic
cult" out of Florida and Houston, Texas.

        My landlady advised me that on the first Thursday in July of 1982, at
1:30 a.m., when she was parking her car, she noticed two men sitting in
an automobile across the street from my front door.  One of the men got
out of the car, walked over to her and asked if she knew where Ted
Gunderson lived.  I had previously told her if anyone asks about me to
tell them she didn't know me.  She told the man she didn't know Ted
Gunderson.  She went into her apartment and watched from her window
until 1:45 a.m. when she saw them leave.  By divine intervention, I did
not go home that night but was visiting a friend.

        I successfully eliminated the Israeli ‘hit' almost immediately through
one of my confidential contacts.

        It took me a year and a half to eliminate the satanic cult ‘hit.'
Because I had to go undercover, I was not able to work openly during
this year and a half and lost my private investigation business.

        A third attempt on my life occurred on May 19, 1987. By divine
intervention, I stayed at my daughter's home and did not go return that
evening to my business partner's home, where I was living. My business
partner was out of the country and his wife and 12-year-old son were
home. The next morning, when I met my partner's wife at work, she told
me that at 11:00 p.m. that past evening, she heard an intruder come in
the front door, on the first floor. She was on the third floor and
locked herself in the bedroom. She went to the telephone extension
located in the bedroom, but the phone was dead. She laid awake in bed
terrified from 11:00 p.m. til 2:00 a.m. when the intruder left.

        The next day, I contacted an informant who advised me that Bill
Mentzer, known in the satanic cult/sex/drug network as Charles Manson,
II, was the individual who was waiting for me to come home the previous
night.

        Once again I went underground.  Subsequently through my efforts and the
efforts of my contacts, Mentzer was tried and convicted of the murder of
Roy Radin, a well-known Hollywood producer.  Mentzer, along with three
others, was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

        In May 1993, while driving from Omaha, Nebraska to Lincoln, Nebraska,
at 75 miles an hour, my right front wheel came off.  I was in Nebraska
working on the Franklin case.  I called the Nebraska Highway Patrol. The
Patrolman, Officer Lamb, told me the lug nuts on the right front wheel
had been loosened which caused the accident.  Fortunately, I was able to
control the car.  The repairman later told me that some of the lug-nuts
on the left front wheel were also loosened, but apparently the intruder
was interrupted while loosening the lug nuts as the others were intact.

HARASSMENT OF TED L. GUNDERSON

        For the last 20 years there have been numerous stationery and moving
surveillance's of me.  When I see a stationery surveillance, I strap on
my gun and confront the individual or individuals.  On two occasions, I
chased the subjects out of the neighborhood. One ran a red light to get
away from me.  The individuals involved are probably contracted
employees for the CIA, members, I suspect, of  the "shadow government".
They discontinued the stationery surveillances in 1993.  Since then they
have periodically entered my automobile, usually at night, and turned on
the directional signal to let me know they have been in my car and are
watching me.

        On several occasions, they entered my condominium in Las Vegas at night
while I was sleeping and took files from my cabinet.  From May 3 to May
10, 2000 while I was in Philadelphia, my condominium was burglarized.
There was no forced entry. The suspected CIA burglars took four of my
storage boxes of documents which contained sensitive material and
research.  I have since been able to replace these. They also stole my
FBI memorabilia, cherished items commemorating the days when I worked
with my fellow agents on clean operations.

        I have been photographed and videotaped on numerous occasions from
automobiles and on one occasion on the golf course and on an other
occasion, at a picnic in a public park.  I suspect the individuals
taking these pictures are CIA contract employees.  I have also received
numerous threatening and hang up phone calls.  Their favorite phone
calls involve the sound of a phonograph needle at the end of a record.
I have also received numerous phone calls of individuals chanting on the
line. I have recorded these calls. My mail has also been opened and I
filed a formal complaint with the postal inspectors.

ATTEMPTS TO FRAME TED L. GUNDERSON FOR A CRIMINAL VIOLATION

        Between March and August, 1983, the FBI and DEA attempted to frame Ted
Gunderson (this writer) through a girl named Pam Fawsett, an FBI
informant.

        In August, 1983, Fawsett called me and said she wanted to meet with me.
She told me of her assignment by the FBI, a  plot which involved a
series of recorded telephone conversations between her and me. She
furnished a hand-written note by an agent which listed the questions she
was to ask in one of the phone calls. The agent carelessly forget to
retrieve the note. During the 6 months she was working with the FBI in
an attempt to frame me, she was paid $2000 and had access to the FBI
Modesto, California office. She even had her own coffee cup. She then
furnished a series of three signed statements, and for documentation,
the hand-written note the agent failed to retrieve.

        When I asked Pam Fawsett why she came over to my side, she told me,
"Ted, I woke up the other morning and realized you were the only honest
son of a bitch I have talked to in 6 months".

        The last time I talked to Pam, she said she was going into hiding
because she was on a "hit" list. Pam was heavily involved in drugs and
had numerous contacts in the drug community. Up to that time, I had
worked a number of cases involving drug activity, among those was the
Dr. Jeffrey R. MacDonald case. This case involved a major drug cover-up
involving the transporting of drugs from Southeast Asia in military
planes in plastic bags in the body cavities of dead G.I.s coming into
the United States (Time magazine, January 1, 1973). It is very possible
that this planned "hit" is due to her involvement in this case

WIRETAP ON GUNDERSON

        In April 1985, I learned there was an illegal telephone tap on my
office line at 1100 Glendon Avenue, Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA.  I
filed a lawsuit and subsequently received an out of court settlement
from GTE.  I was placed in a position of taking the settlement rather
than pursuing the lawsuit because I could not afford an attorney and
could not locate one who would take the case on a contingency basis.

        I learned that the tap was administered by a telephone answering
service known as Answer All Answering Service, on W. Pico Boulevard, in
Los Angeles. I visited the site and noted approximately 150 wires coming
into the building that appeared to have been abruptly cut.  The
occupants apparently left in a hurry with their equipment.

        Prior to filing the lawsuit with the phone company, I was tipped by a
confidential source inside the phone company and was able to obtain
photographs of automobiles parked in the area and people coming and
going from that location.  These photographs are in safekeeping.

TED GUNDERSON, CIA FILE

     In July of 1999, a confidential source advised me, this writer,
that my CIA file at Langley, Virginia is the thickest he has ever seen.
Despite attempts by the "Shadow Government" to wipe out my documentation
through burglaries, my file on CIA-FBI corruption is also the thickest
one I have ever seen, except for the copies securely hidden in a number
of places (recall Rusty Nelson), which are  about the same size of the
original,  give or take a stolen box here and there.

PRESSING QUESTIONS

1. Is Rusty Nelson going to be eliminated to prevent the exposure of
child abuse involving George Bush, Sr., and George Bush, Jr., and
possible connections between the Franklin case and the Iran-Contra
Drugs-for-Arms Operation, either of which if made public could impede
the election of George Bush, Jr. as President of the United States?

2. Was Shawn Boner's death truly a suicide? Was he murdered to keep his
brother Troy Boner from talking? If so, it worked. Boner recanted his
statement after Shawn's death.

3. Was Alisha Owen's brother's death truly a suicide? Was he murdered to
keep Owens from talking. If so, it didn't work. Alisha refused to recant
her testimony.

4. Why did Gary Caradori's plane explode in mid-air? Was it a bomb? Was
the bomb attached to the rear seat?  Was the seat not found to avoid
chemical examination for a bomb?  What happened to the pornography
photographs confiscated at the scene by the FBI? Was the FBI at the
crash site to control the recovery of the plane and evidence? There is
questionable FBI jurisdiction? Did the FBI at the crash  site grab the
photographs from the deputy sheriff deputy to suppress evidence and
perpetuate the cover-up? Did the FBI know in advance that the plane was
going to explode, allowing them to be at the scene almost immediately,
according to the sheriff?

5. Was the death-by-car of the wife of the man from the sheriff's
department a satanic "hit", as appears to be the case with Kathleen
Sorenson?

6. Why did the FBI try to "kill" the "America's Most Wanted" story on
Johnny Gosch? Doesn't the FBI have jurisdiction over kidnapping cases?
Why didn't the FBI cooperate with Noreen Gosch?

7. With so many similarities between the wide-scale Franklin and Finders
cases, are they actually part of one national/international satanic
cult/child kidnapping/child enslavement/sex abuse/drug ring?  Who is
representing the interests of the abused children in these cases? Where
is the mainstream media attention? How many more Rusty Nelsons and
Johnny Gosches are running for their lives as others of us sleep
peacefully?

8. Is a cleansing operation in place to eliminate witnesses having
knowledge of the illegal Reagan/Bush/CIA drug/arms operation in Central
America, Mexico, and the United States, again to ensure George Bush,
Jr.'s election? Does this cleansing include Rusty Nelson?

9. A San Diego,  California Municipal Court placed Kelly Ford under
State conservatorship on June 23, 2000 following testimony by her
mother,  Susan Ford (pen name of Brice Taylor), regarding satanic abuse
and MK-Ultra  mind control of her daughter and herself, and political
corruption at the highest levels of our government. How could the judge
and evaluating psychiatrists believe Susan Ford when our media, the FBI,
the CIA, and powerful corrupt government officials suppress the truth
about satanic child abuse and MK-Ultra mind control?  Have organized
abuser groups influenced  the parties in these proceedings, or were the
parties well-intended but lacking in knowledge?

10. On May 1, 2000, Gunderson (this writer) wrote a letter to the FBI
and the news media telling them that three of his sources warned of
planned CIA assassinations in Central America and the United States.
According to these sources, the assassinations were designed to
eliminate witnesses who had evidence or knowledge of CIA-involved
international drug operations including Iran Contra. The Mexican police
have arrested Guillermo Antonio Sepulveda and Enrique Diaz Robles. Both
of these men are ex-Special Forces U.S. Military. Both had a cache of
arms. Both are Puerto Rican Americans. Are these similarities more than
a coincidence?  It is logical that the CIA would use Puerto Ricans who
speak fluent Spanish on an assignment in Mexico. Are these two men
members of the CIA hit-team mentioned in Gunderson's letter?

11.  Did John Millis, Staff Director of the House Intelligence Committee
and former high-ranking CIA official  commit suicide on June 3, 2000, or
was he murdered for his knowledge of government corruption? Was he aware
of the CIA hit teams that were assigned to eliminate witnesses to the
CIA drug operations in Central America, Mexico, and the United States?
Was he murdered to prevent the exposure of additional corruption in the
Clinton White House?

12. Since 1992, local and federal law enforcement officials have ignored
Gunderson's repeated requests for investigations of an international
child kidnapping ring and corruption within the  FBI, CIA, and other law
enforcement agencies. Why aren't these matters being investigated? Why
isn't the media exposing the above-describe evidence of corruption at
the very highest levels of our government?  Should any of us sleep
peacefully?

WAYS YOU CAN HELP

1. Circulate this information, by word of mouth, by letters, by e-mail.
Make copies,  distribute them.

2. Contact media sources and insist on media coverage. Write letters to
newspaper editors. Ask web-sites to carry this information.

3. Contribute to:

        The Johnny Gosch Foundation
        1258 Office Park Rd.  #2
        West Des Moines, IA 50265

        Mothers Against Sexual Abuse
        503 ˝ South Myrtle Ave., # 9
        Monrovia, CA 91016

4. Write letters, make phone calls, indicating your concerns on Rusty
Nelson and the Franklin Case:

Governor Mike Johanns, Nebraska
State Capitol
P.O. Box 94848
Lincoln, NE  68509-4848
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lt. Governor Dave Maurstad
U.S. State Capitol, Room 2315
Lincoln, NE 68509
402 471-2256
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Donald B. Stenberg
Attorney General of Nebraska
P. O. Box 98920
State Capitol, Room 2115
Lincoln, NE 68509-8920

Governor John A. Kitzhaber, MD, Oregon
State Capitol Bldg.
Salem, OR  97310
503 378-4582, 503 378-4859
503 378-4863 (f)

Attorney General Hardy Myers
Justice Department
Salem, Oregon
503 378-6002

Judge Frank Skorupa
Platte County Court
P.O. Box 538
Columbus, Nebraska, 68602
402 563-4905
402 562-8158 (f)

Senator J. Robert Kerrey
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510
202 224-6551
http://www.senate.gov/~kerrey/pages/webform.html

Senator Charles Hagel
United States Senate
Washington D.C. 20510
202 224-4224
202 224-5213 (f)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Congressman Douglas K. Bereuter (District 1)
2184 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
202 225-4806

Congressman Lee Terry (District 2)
1728 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
202 225-4155
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

William E. Barrett
Third District
2458 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington D.C. 20515
www.house.gov/billbarrett/

Janet Reno, Attorney General
Department of Justice
Washington, D.C. 20515

Louis Freeh
Director of the FBI
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D,C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

Director of the CIA
George J. Tenet
Office of Public Affairs
Washington, D.C. 20505
(703) 482-0623
(703) 482-1739 (f)

Andrea Belgau
Prosecuting Attorney in Nelson Case
(402) 563-4903

Ken Drahota
Nelson's Parole Officer in Nebraska
(402) 370-3539

Paul Accardi
Chief Parole Officer, Nebraska (Supervisor of Drahota)
(402) 595-2050
(402) 595-3874 (f)

7. E-mail letters to Nebraska State Senators:

Ray Aguilar  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thomas Baker - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chris Beutler - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bohlke, Ardyce Hastings  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bourne, Patrick Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brashear, Kermit Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bromm, Curt Wahoo - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brown, Pam Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bruning, Jon Sarpy County  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Byars, Dennis Beatrice - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chambers, Ernie Omaha - NO EMAIL ADDRESS
Connealy, Matt Decatur - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Coordsen, George Hebron - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crosby, LaVon Lincoln -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cudaback, Jim Riverdale - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dickey, Robert Laurel - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dierks, Cap Ewing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engel, Pat South Sioux City - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hartnett, Paul Bellevue -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hilgert, John Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hudkins, Carol Malcolm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janssen, Ray Nickerson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jensen, Jim Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jones, Jim Eddyville -  NO EMAIL ADDRESS
Kiel, Shelley Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kremer, Robert Aurora - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kristensen, Doug Minden [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Landis, David Lincoln - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lynch, Dan Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Matzke, Gerald Sidney - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pedersen, Dwite Elkhorn  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pederson, Don North Platte - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Preister, Don Omaha  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Price, Marian Lincoln  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quandahl, Mark Omaha -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Raikes, Ron Lincoln  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redfield, Pam Omaha  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Robak, Jennie Columbus - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Schimek, DiAnna Lincoln - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Schmitt, Jerry Ord -  NO EMAIL ADDRESS
Schrock, Ed Elm Creek  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Smith, Adrian Gering -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stuhr, Elaine Bradshaw -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Suttle, Deborah Omaha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thompson, Nancy Papillion - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tyson, Gene Norfolk - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vrtiska, Floyd Table Rock -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wehrbein, Roger Plattsmouth -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wickersham, William "Bob" Harrison -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

8. Send letters in support of Kelly Ford's Freedom and proper treatment:

Herb Maphis, Ed.D
Court Investigator
Public Conservator's Office
3851 Rosecrans
San Diego, CA  92110
(619) 692-5664
(619) 692-5625
(619) 692-5632 (fax)

Ms. Sharon B. Spivack, counsel for Conservator's office, arguing for
state conservatorship
Gary, Cary Ware & Freidenrich
401 B Street, Ste. 1700
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 699-4724
(619)236-1048 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Raymond A. Fidaleo, MD
Clinical Director
Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
7850 Vista Hill Ave.
San Diego, CA  92123-2790
(858) 694-8399
(858) 278-5920 (fax)

The Honorable Patricia Yim Cowett
Municipal Court of the San Diego Judicial District
220 West Broadway
Department 25
San Diego, CA 92101

9. Search related websites. (In text above)

10. Listen to the Stan Solomon Radio Show