Hi Robin,
Here's a reprint of the full page ad for Maitreya I saved ...
Reprinted from the Los Angeles Times:
April 25, 1982

THE WORLD HAS HAD ENOUGH . . .
OF HUNGER,  INJUSTICE, WAR.

IN ANSWER TO YOUR CALL FOR HELP,
AS WORLD TEACHER FOR ALL HUMANITY,

THE CHRIST IS NOW HERE.

HOW WILL WE RECOGNIZE HIM?
Look for a modern man concerned with modern problems - political,  economic,
and social.  Since July,  1977, the Christ has been emerging as a spokesman
for a group or community in a well-known modern country.  He is not a
religious leader,   but an educator in the broadest sense of the word -
pointing the way out of our present crisis.  We will recognize him by his
extraordinary spiritual potency,  the university of his viewpoint,  and his
love for all humanity.  He comes not to judge,  but to aid and to inspire.

WHO IS THE CHRIST?
Throughout history,  humanity's evolution has been guided by a group of
enlightened men,  the masters of wisdom.  They have remained largely in the
remote desert and mountainous places of earth,  working mainly through their
disciples who live openly in the world.  This message of the Christ's
reappearance has been given primarily by such a disciple trained for his
task for over 20 years.  At the center of his "spiritual hierarchy" stands
the World Teacher,  Lord Maitreya and the Jews await the Messiah,  the
Buddhists the fifth Buddah, the Moslems the Imam Mahdi, and the Hindus await
Krishna.  These are the names for one individual. His presence in the world
guarantees there will be no third world war.

WHAT IS HE SAYING?
"My task will be to show you how to live together peacefully as brothers.
This is simpler than you imagine,  My Friends,  for it requires only the
acceptance of sharing."

"How can you be content with the modes within which you now live:  when
millions starve and die and squalor;  when the rich parade their wealth
before the poor;  when each man is his neighbor's enemy;  when no man trusts
his brother?"

"Allow me to show you the way forward into a simpler life where no man
lacks;  where no two days are alike:  where the Job of Brotherhood manifests
through all men."

"Take your brother's need as the measure for your action and solve the
problem of the world."

WHEN WILL WE SEE HIM?
"He has not as yet declared his true status,  and his location is known only
to a very few disciples.  One of these has announced that soon the Christ
will acknowledge his identity and within the next two months will speak to
humanity through a worldwide television and radio broadcast.  His message
will be heard inwardly,  telepathically,  by all people in their own
language.  From that time,  with his help,  we will build a new world.

WITHOUT SHARING THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE;
WITHOUT JUSTICE THERE CAN BE NO PEACE;
WITHOUT PEACE THERE CAN BE NO FUTURE.

This statement is appearing simultaneously in major cities of the world.

Information center:
Amsterdam
PO BOX 41877
1009 DB AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND

The TARA PRESS
59 Dartmouth Park Road
LONDON, NW5 1SL, ENGLAND

TARA CENTER
90 University Place
NY,  NY  10003

TARA CENTER
PO BOX 6001
NORTH HOLLYWOOD,  CALIFORNIA 91603  USA

by Benjamin Creme,  spokes person for the Maitreya

Benjamin Creme,  David Spangler,  Alice Bailey,  Helena Petrovna Blavatsky,
et al,  have all said that "Initiation"  will be the heart and core of the
"New World Religion".  David Spangler has defined that initiation as a
Luciferic initiation and for those who cannot accept the " New Christ "   -
they will be sent to another dimension other than physical incarnation,
according to Spangler.  Creme says that cash will be abolished and the world
will go to a more rational exchange, such as a computerized barter economy.
Creme has said that the " initiations "  will be given on a mass planetary
basis in a "revitalized Christian church" and in the Masonic Lodges and
other esoteric organizations.  Creme said there would be the "sword of
cleavage"  for all who would not go willingly into the future with the
so-called new "Christ".

Question...  why doesn't he just come out from the rock he's been hiding
under? 18 years isn't long enough to hide?  Maybe two more years will give
him the
guts to do what he has to do.

Welcoming the NWO...  let's get it over with.

eagle 1

"Behold,  the days come, saith the Lord God,  that I will send a famine in
the land, not a famine of bread [food], nor a thirst for water,  but [a
famine] of hearing the words of the Lord."   -   Amos 8:11