This item on Jesse Ventura is interesting; he is an enigma and one has
the feeling that he is with NWO - for they took WWW for international
appeal.  Otherwise, like big mouth bass, not quiet seal.

What concerns me this game where a father killed another father, at
hockey game....MSNBC put out as though the man killed was a criminal
with long record really bad - here it was a case of a father trying to
get his kids, from a drug addicted mother and he was violated for under
restraining order...today they try to get off the hook, for the have
defamed this dead man names.

So Wrestling - is a vicious, murderous scene for those that like that
kind of stuff; body slams, throwing people out of rings.....blood all
over, and vicious is as vicious does - and do kids watch this - so as a
result of the murder, actually manslaughter of the father leaving 3 or
so kids. parents have to take course in non violence now....hockey can
be a vicious game.

But does Jesse Ventura really set a good example?   He has the support
of the Atheists, when religion is neither a test or qualification for
holding public office.

Well Jesse ran for President, and I imagine by now if he runs again -
his whole life will be brught out ....this article re Navy Seals, makes
one wonder.

Monkey see, Monkey do...so much for Television and violence.....and
Littlton.

Saba

A CURSOR INTERNET EXCLUSIVE
"[Jesse] Ventura is more candid than 99% of pols."

TIME, December 27, 1999

Cursor research finds Ventura
not as candid about his navy SEAL
past as his spokesman claims
by Cursor Staff

POSTED DECEMBER 21, 1999--After ex-Navy SEAL officer Bill Salisbury
challenged Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura's SEAL credentials in a
December 2nd cover story in the San Diego Reader, available online at
http://www.cursor.org/, the Governor's office confirmed that Ventura had
been a member of an Underwater Demolition Team (UDT), and not an elite
Navy SEAL. But, they argued that because the two entities merged under
the SEAL banner in 1983, UDT's can now refer to themselves as SEALs,
even though in Ventura's case, his active military service ended ten
years before the merger occurred--not unlike a former American Football
League player saying that he had   played in the NFL because the two
leagues are now merged into one. Another defense of the Governor was
offered by spokesman John Wodele. In a December 14th interview with
Minnesota Public Radio, Wodele assured listeners that Ventura never
tries to mislead reporters  or the public, and that he's careful to
equivocate whenever referring to himself as a SEAL.

MPR: Ventura's spokesman, John Wodele, confirms Ventura was in the
UDT's, and he says  the Governor has never tried to convince people
otherwise.

Wodele: If you travel with the governor and spend any amount of time
with him, he is very forthcoming and accurate in terms of his
relationship with the United States Navy. He talks about the fact that
he was in the Underwater Demolition Team. In fact, he has corrected me
in the past.

Cursor extensively researched what the Governor has said on the record
about his Navy SEAL past, and found that Wodele may be the only person
he has ever corrected. In print articles and broadcast appearances,
Ventura lets interviewers refer to him as a Navy SEAL,  or an ex-Navy
SEAL--which they routinely do--without correcting them. He also
consistently refers to himself as a SEAL, without explaining the
distinctions between SEALs and UDTs. Nowhere in the complete text or
transcipts of the following articles, interviews, or television and
radio programs, are the words Underwater Demolition Team, or the acronym
UDT, ever mentioned.

Navy SEAL, union member, volunteer high school football coach,
outdoorsman, husband of 23 years, father of two.
Ventura Campaign Ad

I'm a warrior at heart. I'm an ex-Navy SEAL.
The New York Times, October 31, 1998

And Mr. [Hulk] Hogan, I mean he wants to be me, anyway. He always--you
know, he pretends to be a Navy SEAL; I was one.

Meet the Press, November 8, 1998
You know, I come from a little bit of a military background earlier in
my life and we were always taught in the Navy SEAL team never to assume.

CNN Inside Politics, November 12, 1998

High Times: Was your wrestling career fun?
Ventura: It was exciting. And for me, an ex-Navy Seal, it was fun.
High Times, November, 1998

Ventura: I've been a Navy SEAL.

Maria Shriver: But, a Navy SEAL makes you ready to be Governor?

Ventura: Uh-huh. Yeah. Sure it does.

Maria Shriver: Where did you come up with that?

Ventura: It's easy--because I defy--because I worked with things in
being a Navy SEAL that could kill me.

NBC Dateline, December 22, 1998

I'm also excited--you know, a lot of my old Navy SEAL buddies are here
to see me get sworn in today.

CBS This Morning, January 4, 1999

I'm the top law enforcement officer in the state of Minnesota. I'm also
the commander-in-chief of the National Guard. I'm an ex-Navy SEAL team
member.

Meet The Press, February 21, 1999

Now as a Navy SEAL, I thought "How did they know that about me -- how
dangerous we truly can be?" We have a saying in the SEALs: we don't get
mad, we get even.

National Press Club Speech, February 22, 1999
I'm the head of the state troopers, and the commander-in-chief of the
National Guard. I'm also a former Navy SEAL.

CNN Late Edition, February 23, 1999
Tim Russert: Both your brother--your older brother and yourself, [were]
Navy SEALs?
Ventura: Mm-hmm, yeah.

Tim Russert: You almost died twice, once as a Navy SEAL and once as a
wrestler, with blood clots in your lungs.

Ventura: Well, I almost died more than that a couple times as a SEAL.
That's only what I told about in the book.

Tim Russert Show, May 22, 1999

Last spring I repelled down from the top of the Target Center before a
Timberwolves game. But, you know, I am an ex-Navy SEAL and I was trained
for you know, a full year and was very comfortable in that type of
repelling-type thing.

Larry King Live, May 24, 1999

I couldn't care less what a person's sexual orientation is, and I'm an
ex-Navy SEAL.

The Advocate, May 1999

First of all, they should understand why a Navy SEAL doesn't wear
underwear.

CBS This Morning , June 3, 1999

Larry King: You were a Navy SEAL?

Ventura: Yes.

Larry King: What was that like?

Ventura: Exciting. I did it at 18 years old to 22, 22-1/2. It was
challenging. I would belong to no other unit The camaraderie is
unbelievable.

Larry King Live, June 3, 1999

When I was a wrestler, I could pick up buildings. When I was a SEAL, I
could scale them.

NPR's Fresh Air, June 3, 1999

Chris Matthews: When you were a--you were a SEAL, you must have been
through amazingly scary moments with life and death.

Ventura: Mm-hmm. Yeah.

Hardball with Chris Matthews at Harvard University, October 6, 1999

You're talking to an ex-Navy Seal here.

Playboy, November, 1999.

I was in the SEALs during the Vietnam War, so I experienced firsthand
how we, as Americans, were affected by that conflict.

Rolling Stone, December 30, 1999

We're a proud organization. If anyone tries to pretend they're a SEAL,
God help them.

Jesse Ventura Autobiography: I Ain't Got Time to Bleed

Click here to jump to the Cursor.org homepage.
Contact Cursor editor for more information on this story.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy