from:
http://www.conspiracy-net.com/
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.conspiracy-net.com/">Conspiracy Net</A>
-----
Conspiracy Net news:    Tuesday 11 Jul, 2000
Welcome to Conspiracy Net! The redesign is done! We're now concentrating on
updating the articles, and adding our new 'Regular Contributors' section.
More details will follow. And, in about a week, there's a surprise new
feature of Conspiracy Net - check back to see!

Do you write conspiracy theories? Conspiracy Net is looking for regular
contributors - people to write weekly articles - to have their own 'column'
in Conspiracy Net. If you're a conspiracy theorist and you'd like to see your
writings online, then e-mail us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The best conspiracy site on the web? Conspiracy Net was first published on
11th August, 1998 (on good old Geocities). From there, we've moved through
several hosts, including FreeUK, Freeserve and Webfusion (our first paid-for
host!). Due to money problems the site went down in October 99, and was
offline until February 2000 - but now we're back, and here to stay!
Conspiracy Net has been featured in several Internet magazines (including
.net), countless websites, UK radio and on TV (including Sky Digital TV in
the UK and eTV in Africa). Our aim is to make CN the ultimate conspiracy
reference site.

Help us with money or equipment! It costs us money to keep this site online!
Not only hosting fees, but also the equipment we use and the time it takes us
to design and maintain the site. If you can help us out please e-mail us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] For example, I'm still using an old P100 to design
the graphics and it's S...L...O...W!!!

Get in touch We always love to hear from visitors to the site, so if you've
got any suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to drop us a line at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or fill in our Response Form. We need your help to
make sure this site is the best on the net!

That's it for now, so thanks for visiting Conspiracy Net, the number one
conspiracy site on the net!
Jason & Dan

Update Information:     1088 items currently online!
Currently on-line:  609 Conspiracies, 206 Alien/UFO articles, 254 Gallery
Images and 19 Movies.
10th July 2000:     The redesign is complete! All 60 CN webpages are in the
new clearer design, and we're still working on improving it for Navigator.
Also, the Zapruder Film of the JFK assassination is available to download
from our Assassinations section.
27th June 2000:     The Conspiracy of the Week page has been fixed so you can
access the file on aspartame.
24th June 2000:     CN has been redesigned slightly, and we're working on
incorporating the contents into a database. Also, there's a new Conspiracy of
the Week.
24th April 2000:    Conspiracy of the Week has been updated, and we're
working on a new site design.
6th March 2000:     After some minor alterations, Conspiracy Net should now
be viewable with Netscape Navigator, as well as IE. Also, the Response Form
and Article Submittal Form are now working.
4th March 2000:     We have completed the transfer of Conspiracy Net to a new
hosting company. Visitors should not have noticed any disruption, as we moved
the files onto both servers while we waited for Internic to update their
information.
23rd February 2000:     A new conspiracy category has been made - Conspiracy
Nation. Articles are now being added to this category. (109 articles added so
far at 04:40am.)
23rd February 2000:     A complete link check was done on the site and all
links are now working. This includes the new UFO galleries that were not
working and some articles in the aliens/UFO section of Conspiracy Net.
22nd February 2000:     7 new alien/UFO articles and 15 new conspiracies
added. 25 Alien Miscellaneous articles moved into a new category, UFOs and
Sightings.
21st February 2000:     Sorted 20 visitors conspiracies and alien/UFO
articles into categories, and updated Conspiracy of the Week.
20th February 2000:     Bombings and TWA-800 articles can now be found under
Terrorism.
© Copyright 1998 - 2000 Daniel Leach & Jason Goodman. All rights reserved.
02996