[Funny, I always had the feeling she hated me...I guess it was
the look in her eyes;-)  --MS]

With Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff

Friday July 14, 2000; 4:37 PM EDT

Hillary a Jew Hater?  New Book Confirms NewsMax Scoop

A new book on the marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton confirms
charges first made to NewsMax.com last September by Arkansas
state trooper Larry Patterson, who alleged that the first lady is
no stranger to anti-Semitic outbursts, especially when she gets
angry.

Trooper Patterson was bodyguard to the Clintons from 1986 to
1993.

"It was quite common," Patterson told NewsMax.com executive
editor Christopher Ruddy, for Hillary to refer to Bill as a "Jew
mother-f----r" or a "Jew Bastard" during heated arguments.  Bill
would return fire in kind, the Clinton bodyguard said.

Patterson made the revelations in a two-hour audiotape, "More
than Sex: The Secrets of Bill and Hillary Clinton Revealed!"
published by NewsMax.com.

Now a new book by Jerry Oppenheimer - "State of the Union: Inside
the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" - backs up
Patterson's charge in spades.

"In one particularly shocking passage," reported cybersleuth Matt
Drudge on Friday, "Oppenheimer quotes a campaign official who
describes an angry attack in which Hillary screams at him, 'You
f---king Jew Bastard!'"

Two sourced eyewitnesses confirmed to Oppenheimer that they heard
the verbal assault, says Drudge.

"One anti-Semitic slur slung in anger hardly defines a person,"
Oppenheimer reportedly cautions.

But again, Patterson alleged that such incidents were "quite
common" in the Clinton household.

That observation finds support in the revelations of one-time
Clinton insider Dick Morris, who told Fox News Channel's Sean
Hannity in November about another disurbing incident with
distinctly anti-Semitic overtones.

Here's how NewsMax.com covered Morris' bombshell at the time:

One-time White House political guru Dick Morris alleged Thursday
night that first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton once insulted him by
suggesting that, as a Jew, he was obsessed by money.

"That's all you people care about is money!" Mrs.  Clinton
shouted, after Morris requested a pay raise during a meeting
while Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas.  Morris, who is
Jewish by birth, told Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes" that
Hillary's anti-Semitic outburst came as she "exploded in anger"
over his request.

Morris says his account of Hillary's anti-Jewish insult will be
included in Gail Sheehy's upcoming biography of the first lady,
"Hillary's Choice."

The former Clinton confidant detailed two separate examples to
Fox News Channel illustrating Mrs.  Clinton's apparent personal
discomfort with Jews.  Jewish voters comprise a significant
portion of the electorate in New York - a state the first lady
hopes to represent in the U.S. Senate.

Hours before his appearance on Fox, NewsMax.com questioned Morris
on Sean Hannity's WABC radio show.  When asked about the account
of former Clinton bodyguard Larry Patterson, who alleged in
September that fights between Bill and Hillary would often
degenerate into shouting matches laced with anti-Semitic
vulgarities, Morris, a Fox consultant, promised he would address
the issue on "Hannity & Colmes."

The mainstream press has completely ignored Patterson's charge
that both Clintons privately indulged in bigoted and hateful
language.

But now, with Patterson's claims bolstered by Morris' twin
anecdotes, questions about Mrs.  Clinton's true feelings toward
Jews may be more difficult to dismiss.

Morris' account appears here verbatim for the first time in
print:

HANNITY: Let's talk about this new book that's coming out about
the Clintons by Gail Sheehy.  You were interviewed for it and the
questions about charges of anti-Semitism by the Clintons.  What
did you tell her?

MORRIS: Well, I'm not going to draw conclusions - it concerned
Hillary, not Bill.  And I'm not prepared to draw a conclusion as
to whether she's anti-Semitic or not.  I will just present you
with the facts that I gave Gail Sheehy.

HANNITY: OK.

MORRIS: I'm Jewish.  And I would often go to the governor's
mansion and I would often have dinner with them.  And it was kind
of a joke.  Every time before dinner, Hillary would take me aside
and say, "Dick, I'm sorry.  We're having pork.  I just wasn't
thinking about it." And I would say, "It's OK, Hillary, I don't
mind pork." And the third and the fourth time, I finally said,
"You've asked me this four times.  I eat pork.  I like pork." So
we joked about it, we kidded about it.

Then about a year later, I was having a meeting in the breakfast
room in the governor's mansion with Betsy [Wright, Clinton's
then-chief of staff] - Hillary, Bill and me.  And Bill and I were
fighting about my fee.  I was pushing for more money.

HANNITY: That's something a good consultant would do.

MORRIS: And Hillary was upset because of the limited income they
had to live with and that I was making so much money from their
campaign.  And she was getting really annoyed at me for the
battle.  And she exploded in anger and I'll just quote her.  She
said:

"That's all you people care about is money!"

And I backed up.  And I said, "Hillary, I assume by 'you people,'
you mean political consultants.

And she said, "Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant, political
consultants."

And I said, "I'm glad to hear that."

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.