So he who pays the Piper calls the tune and he who has the gold to pay
the Piper is highly suspect.

Ever wonder, Hitler - that was not his real name; Gerald Ford, that was
not his real name; and Bill Clinton that is not his real name......

In Ford's case,  he had a brother with the same name - Leslie King - who
was killed on a Thursday night driving down a long road, all alone and
for no reason - accident.    So then there was only one Leslie King.

Can see Ford chancing his last name, but well to Gerald - reminds me of
a joke I heard long ago about a guy named George Boob who told the judge
he wanted to change his name - and the judge said you are to be
commended Sir, I do not blame you - and to what do you want to change
your name?   And the guy said "to Joe Boob"....so much for Illuminati.

Adolph Hither,  was not his real name for he was alleged paper hanger
who like Polish Pope they say wanted to wallpaper the Sistine Chapel
(that is where Michelangelo works are).....so little hidden jokes
sometimes reval much....Hitler and his real name - Schilgrubber, and he
was not German, he was Austrian.

And this brings us to the Austrian Hungarian curse against all mankind -
they would get even if it took a 100 years and every hundred years
something does happen, does it not?   From Lincoln to JFK?

What was the American dream becomes American nightmare as organized
crime takes over.....after all they have had all this time to so do wih
tax free money?   From whiskey to drugs to murder inc?

Did you notice how many people are murdered and now they start on the
kids?   From where does this programming and brainwashing come?

Look at Littleton blamed by press on neo Nazis until they discovered
Trench Coat Mafia killers were military and jewish - and now the victims
who are alive and the parents of even those who are dead are being
accused of being greedy?

Why doesn't anybody investigate that sick school in Littleton and see if
this was not behavior modification stuff - kids on drugs, legal drugs?

Latest trend you see as they outlaw drugs run by mob they go legitimate
and have bought into major drug companies?   So we have legalized
bortion and baby body parts for profit, we have legalized drugs and
courts now ordering kids on Ritilin and the like, we have murder inc. in
our Oval Office sending out West Point sharp shooters, of Japanese
extraction to murder women with babies and little 8th graders and do you
need X Ray machine to see something is wrong.

Germans are condemned - but look at Japan, why we made them so rich the
bought the islands they once tried to take in war.   Pearls of Great
Price.

It is said God sets the solitary in families; and they will come out of
prisons to rule us, and then God says vengance is mine, I will
repay.....while Lucky Luciano writes a book called Last Will and
Testament of Lucky Luciano and he called it "The Authorized
Version"....we see the work  now of othe Chambaer of Commerce - oh so
much import and export business - anybody ever check planes landing
carrying goods from around the world by a certain Billionaire who gets
tax abatement ?????

The 300 - they pay for the bullets, and the Mafia delivers them - for
the Mafia is just the black operations of the CIA for in America if the
people knew all this stuff they would not tolerate it.

See how corrupt Russia has become - ever hear of the Russian Mafia that
is, until they went down the tubes and now the Mafia and money
disappears?   Like Indian givers perhaps.

Old days long ago Kings went to war in front of the troops and did their
own dirty work....today a Clinton comes along and hids behind women and
orders mass murder without authority or reason and slaughters the
innocents while chasing a prostiutute about the oval office.

What was his real name = Blythe?   He came from no where like a Charles
Jesus Manson did he not, and compared to Manson,  is Clinton a
reflection of Manson or Manson a reflection of Clinton.

So TY you begin to see through the dark mirror....like Alice in
Wonderland?   Things are not what they see to be?

Where are the me of integrity and honor and noble statesmen we once had
with a dream of Camelot that now turns into a Thule Society - and you
kow, in the Thule Society there were Jews, Christians, and Masons?

Have all these forces united not in the name of God, but in the name of
Satan?   For surely when we see Waco and Ruby Ridge and the Balkans and
Iraqi children murdered - something is wrong.

My brother in law dropped big bombs on German, for that was his job -
Command Pilot for USAF operating out of High Wycombe as they used to
call it - a real Hells Fire Club.....but later he and von Braun worked
together and they were friends....Braun is another name for Brown, like
Smith, Smythe, and Schmidt......

Blue eyed devils?   Well who were the devils - those who paid the piper,
called the tune.....theirs was not to question why, there was but to do
or die......forward the 600 to their deaths......but who pulled the
strings?   Cui bono....always ask, cui bono.

This is a list of diversified views - but when you put it all together
there is a great truth brewing, a melting pot of people being
slaughtered -for this is the New World Order, out of chaos, order at
busines end of gun and you better get in or you will be left out in the
cold, at the business end of the gun......or remain outside with the 6
billion and I like those odds.

Onward the 600....boy that number 6 is as sigificant as the old 22?

Me, I have my bible code which is the Communist Timetable, now called
more appropriately, the New World Order Master Plan for Murder Keyed to
the Stars and the Testaments........

And you know that book Jimmy Hoffa wrote - now he would not or did not
get asked to join, the CFR like Leonard Woodcock (he went to Reuthers
funeral...poor Walter).....anyway, Jimmy Hoffa on the front of his book,
he calls it "The Authorized Version", for this book was to also be his
last will and testament - he was to be called as a witness, as was
DeMorenschild, in Assassination investigation......

So in calling his book "The Authorized Version" he left a clue - "for
where there is a testimony there must BY NECESSITY be the death of the
testator"........authorized version of right to execute anyone who could
put The Power in the slammer in the good old USA.

So these people coming in for the kill once again like a Napoleon who
met his Waterloo, and as Nixon met his Watergate - but the year of the
real mellenium is 2001 - and we will see the Master Plan unfold once
again and end the same way.....the conspirators will die and we will
always have, The Monarch in Waiting,  the predators and albatross upon
the back of the people.

Get Gus Tylers's book Organized Crime in America - and remember J. Edgar
Hoover took on communism, not the Mafia.......that old guy knew what it
was all about and see how they try to destroy his image?   Hoover a
"fag"....don't you believe it.....he devoted his life the FBI and that
old line {hey, got kids, got family - I have had this line whispered in
my ear and when you hear it just say, yes - but then how is your family?

Saba

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy