[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:

>I am proud of my German heritage.

Good for you. Anybody who doesn't want Germans on their side is a fool.
Compared to Americans, they're moral giants. Except for a handful of token
bomb runs on Yugoslavia, the German military hasn't waged war in half a
century. In the last nine years America's military has killed a half a
million Iraqis, almost all of them women and children.

I have a very close personal friend who grew up in the Hartz Mountains
because at the end of the last war her family was run out of Selesia where
they had lived as far back as anybody could remember. I've heard about it
from her, and she from her parents. It was ugly. The war hurt everybody
involved. No side was spared.

To blame it on my friend, though, just because she was German, would be
absurd. She hadn't even been born yet. Nazism was a total disaster for
Germany. It was the worst thing ever happened to Germans. That doesn't
mean it can't make a comeback. Nazism far from dead. The greatest lesson
of the twentieth century is that these guys need to be slapped back down
every time they raise their head. Better to nip them in the bud. It makes
for a great savings in blood and treasure. Read The Beast Reawakens by
Martin Lee for details. Sorry I can't tell you the ISBN off the top of my
head, but my copy is loaned out. but it's in print and easy to find.  It's
an excellent read. Check it out.