I thought it was obvious that I meant the Germany of the Nazi regime in power during
WWII.  I have nothing against Germans as a people or nation.  The taint is associated
with the Nazis since they were in power during much of the time that this technology
was developed and they used ruthless and bloody means to test and build it.

On Sat, 12 August 2000, "Damian B. Cooper" wrote:

> At 04:25 PM 8/11/00 -0700, tenebroust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
> > Too bad
> >this technology will always be tainted by the blood and death perpetrated by
> >the Germans, and every country since them (and before for that matter).
> >

> Well, then, wouldn't it logically and humanely follow that to save the
> world from
> the "blood and death" that WILL be perpetrated by Germans in the future that
> we should quietly and humanely exterminate them all now?
>
> You will undoubtedly enjoy reading "Germany Must Perish", by Theodore Kaufmann.
>
> DBC
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
>  <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html