Nobody is as perfect as Lieberman and Ezola are depicted to be;  how
they praise each other, but I always liked Bill Saxbe, who was former AG
an AG of Ohio and later Ambassador to India.

He was always very candid and people liked him; he was once sold out in
a crooked election where money contributed to his campaign was given to
a hoodlum named Bender.....

Years later during Watergate Saxbe was asked what he thought; he said,
in so many words  "well, had I been Nixon I would have burnt the tapes",
and further we all have skeletons in our closet we do not want drug out
and dusted off.

Nobody is perfect, but Chinese say that one slight imperfection makes
the rest so perfect.

JFK had one wife but was charged by John Birch Society with having two
wives......he was torn apart over that.......Ford, Reagan, Lieberman all
were divorced.....such sainted men with a "checkered" past.

And the personification of morality in our White House - little Monica
and Bill.....with that one we really hit the bottom of the bilge, but
JFK was virtually torn apart because John Birch said he had been married
before.......

Somebody gets away with murder in the White House but people would
rather read about the X Rated episodes of our President?   I do not
think so.....

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy