Greetings:

    I had posted the following request in October of last year in an attempt
to obtain information on a research project that I was conducting on
abductions and abuse. I was unable to continue with the project due to
personal problems, computer problems and other problems to numerous to
mention and am starting to conduct the research again.

    I believe that most of the so called alien abductions as we know them are
not conducted by aliens, but by our own government for various reasons,
including total mind control of the victim. I also believe that a lot of the
victims of abductions are conducted on family members that started in the
60's and continues to this day. I also believe that Screen Memories and
Electronic Dissalusion of Memory are being used to complete the abduction
senerio with many of these people believing that they are being abducted by
an actual UFO and actually are being taken to the location by any type of
vehicle the government chooses to use.

    I believe that many of the abductees have various marks and bruises that
if seen would be interperted as some form of abuse and these marks are hidden
because of fear of the criminal justice system becoming involved in the case.
I also believe that this is true with children, with parents not sending
their children to school because of fear of the State getting involved and
the children being taken away.

    This is all a form of electronic mind control that is being used against
certain people in this country and other countries by a select group of
people for their own personal gain. I am presently looking into a case where
UFO's were involved and an allegation of child abuse arose and the man is now
in jail. The child who was about 5 years old at the time made the statement
"SHE WAS TAKEN TO THE VISITORS CHAIR" and abused. The man is in a Prison that
he says is run by Wackenhut and beieve it or not there are also other
residents within the prison who have had UFO encounters. The area that I am
looking at is near a military base and the county in question has had a very
high abuse conviction rate and also a very large number of UFO sightings in
the past, and continuing to this day. Are these sighting, the abuse and the
military all connected? If so, for what reason and why would these people who
are convicted be placed in a prison that is run by Wackenhut Industries of
CIA fame.

    I am very interested in obtaining information, positive or negative as to
cases of abuse that involved an UFO abduction experience and what happened?
These covert experiments must stop and we as citizens came only stop them
with documented histories of the abduction that took place.

    I again would appreciate any information that anyone can forward me on
these rogue black budget government programs that are abusing citizens
everyday, such as the Army Security Agency before they were disbanned in
1976. I would also like to ask those of you who were involved  or presently
involved in these programs to contact me with any information that they may
want to share.

    I would like to thank you in advance for your time and cooperation
regarding the above request and all information forwarded  will assist me
with this much needed research and the safety of adults and small children
who being experimented on and are part of these black budget programs.

Thanks,

Fred

Fred R. Saluga
P.O. Box 6181,