From: "Birds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> There is no reason to attack me and call me a dodo.
> If anybody is a dodo is you because you are ignorant
> of the facts.

No, it is you who display such ignorance, or perhaps a desire to disseminate
disinformation.

> You go to any gothic book store or occult store and
> you will find many books about the man.

I have, and not a one mentions Crowley in relation to 'satanism', let alone claims he
'created' it.

Now if you wish to discuss Crowley's involvement in the creation of the modern 'spook'
agencies, that is quite
another matter altogether...

> I have my opinions you have yours.

Opinions are not necessarily facts.

> So back off and keep your mouth shut and respect people more.

Once again you display your ignorance of this list, if you equate blind acceptance of
your outrageous claims
with 'respect', and expect no one to challenge your outrageous and still undocumented
claims.

This is not the forum for you, little girl.  Go find a list that will give you the
unquestioning devotion you
seek, for this list will not.

> You are probably a follower yourself and trying to make me look
> foolish.

No one has to try, little girl...you do a fine job of that yourself.

> Well, guess what, I don't care and it didn't work.

If that were true, you wouldn't have even bothered responding...  ;-)

June