Tenorlove wrote:

> --- NSA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I suppose next, all these PC femmes will be onto me about my use of
> > the term
> > PUSSY above, as if to suggest they've never stroked theirs perhaps,
>
> But you can say "I'm going to snatch that pussy and put her in a box"
> and mean something entirely innocent.

Holy shit!

What has happened to the usually high standards and integrity
practiced on this List???

I'm shocked, simply shocked that you people have sunk so low. I now
feel that it's incumbent upon me to restore the extant subject matter
to its usual level.

Here is a description of a little known incident which occurred just before
the 1992 election when Bill Clinton ran against George Daddy Bush who was
under serious pressure for fibbing about not raising taxes.

At a very shi-shi Hollywood fund raiser for the beloved Clintons, Tinseltown's
best began to play  Charades. The idea was to act out possible slogans for the
campaign. As soon as someone would guess the intent of someone's little improv,
the great, glorious, glittering, gala would all shout it out loud together.

Now you would not think that among all these fine professionals, it would be
Hillary R. Clinton who would come up with the best performance. BUT SHE DID!

She jumped up on the dias, lifted her dress, and exposed her naked, shaved
" down there " to the whole audience. After a stunned two seconds, the crowd
understood the slogan Hillary conveyed. They all shouted joyfully...
                      READ MY LIPS, NO MORE BUSH!

J2