>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "conspiracy posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

From: "Conspiracy Journal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "List Member" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Conspiracy Journal Website Destroyed!
Date: Saturday, September 02, 2000 11:41 AM

Conspiracy Journal - http://www.webufo.net

To all of our loyal friends,
Sometime early on September 1, 2000, the Conspiracy Journal website was
completely destroyed by an unknown outside party. All of our files, html
and photos were erased with no chance (at least so far) of recovery.

As you may already know, other UFO and conspiracy websites have been
attacked and decimated by hackers this year - so we may now,
unfortunately, be another victim of one of these intrusions.  We have not
received a reply to our frantic e-mails from our server, (not surprising
due to the Labor day holiday weekend). So we don't know if this was an
accident on their end or what has really occurred.  We would like to hope
that possibly our server may have a back-up of our files and that we could
soon be back up and running. However, this is probably only a slim hope.
The Conspiracy Journal that you all once knew, may now be gone forever.
We will rebuild, but it will be a long, slow process, and, unfortunately,
a lot of items are lost for good.

If you have been receiving the Conspiracy Journal weekly e-mail
newsletter, it will continue to be sent out every week. However, for the
time being at least, the Conspiracy Journal website should be considered a
casualty of the war with those who seek to keep the world uniformed and
complacent to the dangers and mysteries that confront us today. Please
resend this message to others so that we can get this information out as
quickly as possible!

Thank you for your support!
Tim Swartz
Editor, Conspiracy Journal
http://www.conspiracyjournal.com

Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>