-Caveat Lector-

See June here you go again.  For your information I, personally wrote Kris as I wrote
this post before I seen his warning and said I
would never do this again because this behavior is certainly not popular with me.
However, the spark that caused this posting was
your own when you included me in with Aleisha and Amelia and said we are all together.
 What kind of bashing is that?  You
are still trying to make trouble. I wrote this to get the fact correct about my
posting.  I usually post late at night and do not
get back to my computer at night or the next day.  I am slow on mail.  I agree l00
percent with Kris and I am glad he put his foot
down because I know it won't be me.  I want facts as to why life is miserable and to
remind me that there is no tooth fairy and I
sure get them on here.
You wrote this below also which is totally uncouth.  Don't compare anybody to anybody
and you don't know anything about me to make
such a statement.  I was and I am not anti-gay NEVER.
So don't go comparing.  Who wants to lie about being in the KKK?  I would want to hide
it but in these kind of lists I don't because
I can add something to the subject.

This is what you wrote in your posting:

Interesting...seems that "Aleisha" makes the same claim to familial KKK connections

Birdees
Private Mail Welcome