-Caveat Lector-

I would like to jump in here and say that this is an issue that has come up here
repeatedly, over and over again on this list.  I have tried on more than one occasion
to discourage personal attacks on list.  Most people here are aware of this, and abide
by it.  Why can't we all remember that this is a list to exchange information and not
a format for meting out your personal rancor to others who subscribe.  Sometimes it is
more prudent to keep your mouth shut than to continue a fruitless thread that succeeds
only in attacking someone's PERSON.  Please, if Kris didn't have to spend half his day
trying to tame some adolescent bickering and the list was not so cluttered by endless
jabbering and RE:'s
about useless items that have nothing to do with conspiracy theory THEN perhaps
everyone would have an opportunity to participate and more information could be
exchanged to everyones greater benefit.

On Mon, 25 September 2000, Kris Millegan wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 9/25/00 7:10:26 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> >Johannes Schmidt III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> ><< > Anyway, this 'Willie' is obviously a second account from that Bill
> > > Shannon character, because there are probably only 3-4 people on this
> > > list each with numerous differnet posting names. >>
>
> You really should learn some technical skills, before spouting. This list is
> a public list and has public records. There is a manual for listees at
> lsoft.com if you wish.   More what I have seen on this list, lately, is
> attempts to disrupt and break apart  an interesting coalition of
> informational exchange. I guess some can be tacked up to just normal
> ignorance, rudeness and boorishness,
> BUT you know what I do not care.
>
> This list is not for me to choose  personal sides and I shan't BUT I am going
> to insist on some decorum. STOP the personal attacks.
>
> Personal attacks will get  a strong reprimand and if continued or of
> sufficent gravity at first offense that listee shall be tossed.
>
> This list is about conspiracy theory and consists of informational exchange
> and discusssion.
> Looking at both material of a conspiratorial bent and also looking at the
> media stream for  propagandic pyschological sets.
>
> Whether a listee is crazy or purple I dunna care and do ntot make personal
> attributes of a person to attack.
>
> And June, can you please tone down abit. IT IS JUST AN EMAIL LIST. You stir
> up lots of trouble. And being right many times is relative. And none of is
> always right. Use your strengths and just please don't be qite so quick to
> rush in. If you don't like something, if it just BS, just delete it  or
> something and let us be either try to get more along or  remember Silience
> can be golden. People if wrong will soon enough discredit them selves.
> Sometimes your combativness discredits you, sometimes it leads to a long
> thread of rancor.
>
> I am tired and need to be getting to bed.
>
> Om
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
>  <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html