-Caveat Lector-

Bill's article said,
>>Let's face it: Groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving aren't going to
be satisfied until we live in a society that has a "zero tolerance" policy
toward drinking and driving.<<

Just like all other things...
if this goes through for MADD,  which I actually think has the right idea,
just that they are getting a bit over zealous...

What's next? Which over zealous organization or grass root movement will
attempt to ban which toilet paper you can purchase?

All things are not created equal,  but when you have nutzoids like these
trying to change everything to make all things equal...
THEN,  we have a problem.

I do agree with your statement...
>>Not only do I dislike the taste of alcohol,  I've witnessed the
destructive powers of alcoholism in people's lives. I just believe that in
this case, the punishment far exceeds the crime.<<

Thanks for the article, Bill.

eagle 1