-Caveat Lector-

Aleisha Saba wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Well Joshua - when the Palestinians get through with Ehud maybe he will
> be exposed for what he is - a serial killer who once dressed like a
> woman and murdered 3 Palestinians in Beruit......sneak attack.

As long as you are giving us your usual quality of information, why don't
you tell the nice people who it was Barak assassinated.

I know you know.

>  Nader
> has right idea - cut off funds to Israel

I think he has the right idea too. I would love nothing better than to see
Israel separated from the US.

> and take the uzzies away from
> the little guestapo killers - Ashkenazis in action.

I don't think anyone can do that. What about their 2nd amendment rights.
Sheesh!

> Without a doubt, Hitler was Jewish - no doubt Ashkenazi Zionist.

Absolutely right. He was as Jewish as you are sane.

> Maybe Churchill was right at that....even Wild Bill Donavan set out to
> nail Hitler for being a Jew in disguise, like Madeline Albright the
> serial killer of the Balkans

Oh pardon me, but Madam Albright is an ex-Catholic who converted to
Episcopaleanism. I believe she was one of you when she did her butchering.
Just like the killers in Sabra and Chatila were like you. Now here's a
big one Colleen, are you ready?

Hitler was one of you too. He was raised a good Catholic. Now here's the
surprise sweetie. He was not really Jewish. He couldn't even recite the
prayer for the dead.

Joshua2

> A. Saba
> Dare To Call It Conspiracy

PS: You're doing a fine job. Credit to your race. Keep up the good work.