-Caveat Lector-

Kindred Spirit wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> I have not seen reports that anybody is being drug
> from their homes but rather shot in the streets.  We
> have all seen children used in conflicts and wars in
> this manner.  When there is fighting in the streets,
> why don't the parents keep their children inside where
> they would be safer! Instead, the videos always show
> little kids mixed in with the Palestinians.  This is
> by design and should be pointed out on record by the
> UN.

Palestine Radio was giving out the coordinates of where
fighting was breaking out AND where there were TV cameras.
They were urged to join the fight. They were urged to bring
their children.

I have an ITN interview where a Palestinian mother said AT
THE FUNERAL OF HER SON that she will send all her children
to kill the Jews.

> Where is their great concern "for the children"
> in this matter?  This is similar to the Iranians and
> others using children to clear mine fields as human
> detection devices.  Then they cry foul when one is
> killed or maimed--same thing using them as shields for
> media coverage outrage and to generate sympathy.
> children should not be pawns nor tools of war.
> Kindredspirit

This was orchestrated by Arafat. It gives Jew haters the
permission to express their hatred. They feel justified
because it's ok to go after child killers. And it is. But
the lie is in the fact that these same people say nothing
about Arafat having his children placed in harms way for
PR and political games.

J2