Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Bush Finally Admits DUI Arrest

In a message dated 11/2/00 7:24:40 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

IF this is the worst skeleton that must be dragged out  from Bush's
closet...
then,  is there really a problem with this?  unless there was a chronic
problem with drinking...?  This happened at what?  Age 30?  Hmmmmmm?

The big issue is whether Bush ever lied about his conviction on any
loan/mortgage type papers...that's the interesting part!

Bill.

.