-Caveat Lector-

> >Can you tell me why the large difference in the body count?  Are
> >Palestinians such shitty shots?  Any fool can get a good body count
>
> >with an Uzi or an AK on full auto, what's the problem?  Is it that
> we
> >aren't getting the facts?
>
> >I don't know why the Israelis just don't herd the Palestinians onto
>
> >trains for "relocation", hell they already have them in ghettoes.
>
> --
> ´´
> Mark McHugh
>
> Israel--Hitler's revenge on the world
>                                 -Anon<<<
>
> So by default the people with the less body count are the "Bad
> Guys?"  Hmm Let me see, I have a grenade launcher, an enemy soldier
> fires at me, I launch back killing him and his surrounding soldiers?
> Just one of the many scenarios that can play out in the dynamics of
> battle....

It seems that you're under the black/white, Good Guys/Bad Guys
dualistic illusion.  This is a much more complex reality.

If these pages, whose URLs you mention, are the truth, that all these
armed Arabs actually have ammo, wouldn't there be photos of Israelis
swinging from lampposts and masses of dead strewn through the
streets?  They're armed and pissed.  Those LAWs featured on both pages
(same photo) would make one hell of a mess.  Where's the carnage?  Why
the large difference in the body counts?

The Rotter page you mentioned shows a bunch of pissed off Arabs.  I'd
be angry too if I lived under the conditions they do.

The One Soul page mentions Israel granting the PA rule over
Palestinian reservations.  Isn't the PA a puppet of the Israelis?
Don't the Palestinian people hate the PA?  Maybe all that I've read is
wrong.  Maybe the Firesign Theatre is right.

I want to know who has the superior force and tactics.  Propaganda
from both sides shows mere skirmishes.  Assuming easily that the
Israelis have the advantage, the ultimate high ground of the sky, why
haven't they pressed the attack?  Do they plan a war of attrition?

>    But as for body count numbers... Can I get a recount?  My point
> being, just how accurate are those numbers? Do you know for sure?
> Are issues like that still open to question even after they've been
> reported by the major media outlets? I would hope so.

Do you mean to say the Israelis have no media outlets to the outside
world?  You give URLs for two pages that show no numbers.  Do you have
any sources for the Truth other than propaganda photo spreads?

> As for the catchy quote...  People are free to say anything they
> feel is true... I don't even know the Anon guy, maybe he was famous,
> maybe not, but if he was, does it make his statement anymore
> correct?
>
> Jamie

Famous does not make it correct.  I'd be happy with a book of good
quotes from normal people.  People are free to say anything, true or
not, whether they believe it or not.  My quote and mention of trains
and relocation are examples of black humor--Socratic, ironic and
sardonic.  My foul mood inspired their inclusion.

I'm in a foul mood because, by nature I seek balance, yet I
continually see one-sided opinions.  "Israeli War Crimes" "Israeli War
Crimes- NOT!"  Can't people be honest with themselves and admit that
acts on both sides are criminal or do we subscribe to the idea that
the ends justify the means?

Do I take sides?  Yes.  I back the people who are sick of the constant
warfare.  I believe the peace-loving people on any side of any
conflict are being screwed by greedhead leaders whose best control
method against them is division.  What can we do about it?  Education
is the only thing I can come up with that may do some good.

> "Reality--The perception of truth based on observation"
>
>                                           -Jamie
>
>   Look, I have a cool quote now...

Not so sure about that, Jamie.

Reality exists independent of observation--a very strange, uncertain
reality, albeit.

Perception is flawed, considering the minuscule portion of the
electromagnetic spectrum we are able to perceive, thus the merit of
observation is questionable.

Define "truth".  Nevermind.  I'm being a tired shit.

--
´´
Mark McHugh

More cool quotes:

It is not a sign of good health
to be well adjusted to a sick society.
             -- J. Krishnamurti

Like it or not, a riot is the voice of the unheard.
                                    --Maxine Waters