-Caveat Lector-

Sometimes Amelia, note when we go up and come down from outer space
sudden changes?

We had hurricane winds, no snow hardly, the other night - this space
craft had just come down.

Years ago, 1977 we had first big Siberian Clipper and more snow than I
had ever seen, blizzard and then suddenly a satellite (Russian) blew up
over Canada, and weather normalized.

Say now the O Zone back to normal - or is it.  We have Russia and USA
working together on this stuff now....in bed with the enemy and I hope
under Bush this changes......Castro once accused us of sending hurricane
winds over his island, same hurricaine, 4 times......in Viet Nam we
brought on monsoons 6 months early - using this program - but since it
is classified no weather man will go into it much other than this one,
back in 1987 said laser lights will be used in it...got that much out
anyway.....laser lights out of Kentucky - they put on shows, etc., for
the pleasure of a lot of bored people .....