From: "Kris Millegan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 5:49 PM
Subject: [CTRL] Fwd: A signature to remember

Help: I'm being blocked from sending email to the media source list at the
end
of this report. Please copy the list and try forwarding this report to these
contacts. I suspect AT&T personnel are responsible. Kristen Schlicht,
Internet
Abuse Coordinator (904-374-8221) for AT&T claims I am sending spam to these
media sources. This is censorship.

          Did George Bush Procure a Child for His Pedophile Father?

As predicted, some people blame me for circulating the below message and
book
excerpt. I cannot comprehend why most people these days choose to remain
ignorant and blindly believe what they are told by media sources that no
longer
report the truth to the American people. I am amused by those who blame me
just
because I am demanding an investigation into the allegation that George Bush
brought Cathy O'Brien's six-year-old daughter to his father so he could have
sex with her.

I gave Jacksonville radio talk show host Andy Johnson a copy of this book
because it troubled me greatly. I challenged him, and numerous other media
sources, to investigated the authors of The Trance Formation of America for
the purpose of disproving or confirming their claim that ex-President George
Bush molested Cathy O'Brien's daughter. Andy Johnson, like every other media
source I've contacted, has ignored my challenge and the information
contained
in Cathy and Mark's book. Anyone who wants a copy please let me know, or
order
it from any bookstore. The ISBN number is 0-9660165-4-8.

When I asked Mark Phillips if he was concerned with his and Cathy's safety
because GWB is going to be the next President, this was his reply. "Don't be
concerned about our safety just because of who is occupying the Whore/White
House. It doesn't matter... cause they are all the same."

I want answers. I won't be silent about these allegations. Everyone should
be
concerned with knowing what the truth really is. To ignore this information
won't make it go away. It exists and, therefore, patriotic Americans should
demand to know the truth. I have no reason to disbelieve Cathy and Mark, and
the fact that they go unchallenged for what they've written in their book
lends
credibility to their claims.

If they are lying they should be in jail. In Florida it is a third degree
felony
and a $10,000 fine for making a false allegation of child abuse. Jeb Bush
has
the power and authority to go after Mark and Cathy if what they are saying
is
untrue. Why hasn't he? This inquiring mind wants to know the truth.

Please believe me when I tell you that I'm not writing this article because
I wish Al Gore had won the Presidency. I don't like him, either. I'm writing
it
because I can't stand the thought of a President and Vice President who
contributed to the rape of Kelly O'Brien. Her mother was prevented, by a
judge,
from pursuing charges against ex-President George Bush for raping her
daughter
when she was only six-years-old. His son brought Kelly to him, and Dick
Cheney
was there, too.

The excerpt below is from the last book reviewed in my book The Beginners
Guide
to Conspiracy Theories. The excerpt in my book is from the book The Trance
Formation of America. The authors, Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, were
guests
on my radio talk show, The Conspiracy Theories News Hour. My co-host and I
found
their story to be very credible. If you disbelieve what you are about to
read,
consider this: If Mark and Cathy were lying, why aren't they in jail?

Mark and Cathy say they did not intend to publish a book. Initially they
wrote
a report to provide every member of Congress and every media source with the
information that eventually became their book. Their book contains a list of
hundreds of politicians and media sources they sent their report to. Why are
all of the people they contacted covering up this story rather than
reporting
it to the public?

Mark and Cathy say the only reason they published their book was because
none
of the sources that received their exposé would do anything about it or
report
the truth to the public. If you believe they are lying do an internet word
search on "MK-Ultra". Mark and Cathy are two of many sources who are writing
about what Cathy experienced as a mind controlled sex slave of the CIA.
According to Cathy, George Bush, when he was the Director of the CIA,
recruited
thousands of children as sex slaves for rich and powerful pedophiles. Why is
the media participating in a scandalous pedophile cover-up that protects
perverted, decadent, traitorous, criminals?

The following email message was received from Mark Phillips (co-author of
The
Trance Formation of America) on 12/20/00.
This information was released a decade ago, and an equal number of democrats
were named. For the record, we were, in 1992, stopped in open court by a
Tennessee State judge, Andrew Shookoff, from pursuing all litigation under
the
1947 National Security Act... when the judge said, "laws do not apply in
this
case for reasons of national security". Want proof of this statement to help
you digest your humble pie, or would you prefer to stay in your dream that
the
Bushes are whatever you imagine them to be? Wake up, please! Sincerely, Mark
(Phillips)

For additional information visit Mark and Cathy's web site at:
http://www.trance-formation.com . The Beginner's Guide to Conspiracy
Theories
is free, partially online at http://www.conspiracy-theories.com . The entire
report can be downloaded from the files section at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/conspiracyisreal . Mark and Cathy's book is one
of
24 conspiracy books that are reviewed in The Beginner's Guide to Conspiracy
Theories.

"Children as Pawns and Weapons" contains many examples of media cover-ups
and
important stories that aren't being reported to the public. It can be read
online for free at http://VOCAL-NASVO.org , It can be downloaded for free
from
the files section at http://www.egroups.com/group/VOCAL-NASVO . My books are
free because I'm a concerned patriot who wants to know why major media
sources
aren't reporting the truth to the public.

Unless they refute the charges against them I will continue to do everything
possible to try and expose George Bush. If George Bush did bring Cathy's
six-year-old daughter to his father so his father could have sex with her,
then
he isn't worthy of being President, and he, his father, and Dick Cheney
should
be prosecuted for their crimes. If Mark and Cathy are lying they should be
in
jail. Any journalist who doesn't insist on reporting the truth, in my
opinion,
is a low-life, traitorous, pedophile protector.

Mark and Cathy's book was published in 1995 and they released their report
the public, Congress, and the media in 1992; long before they knew George
Bush
would be a candidate for the Presidency. Every American should demand an
investigation and no decent person should trust any media source that isn't
willing to report this story to the public.

L.N. "Mac" McAlexander
Phone: (904)280-1994 - Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Trance Formation of America

Chapter 25 - Bush Baby

It was late evening when Bush and Cheney finished programming me with
numerous
messages pertaining to the immediate opening of the Juarez, Mexican border
free (drug and slave) trade. They then took me downstairs to the living
quarters
of the western cedar and redwood structure where Kelly soon joined us.
George
Bush, Jr. deposited my obviously traumatized and withdrawn child at the
door.
Referring to The Most Dangerous Game she told me in a quiet, defeated and
sad
voice, "I was caught same as you".

In retrospect, I do not know if she was actually hunted (I can only hope she
was not). Regardless, this reinforced the fact that I had been caught and
therefore was "responsible" (when in fact I was not) for everything that
happened to Kelly from that point on.

The decor of the residence area reflected Cheney's primitive, rustic,
western
preference. Like his "ultra secret" Pentagon Bunkhouse, use of leather was
in
abundance. The main room was small, but appeared larger due to an infinity
mirror on one wall. The room was decorated in mirror fashion with one side
looking like the other. Centered between two facing black leather sofas was
coffee table littered with drugs and paraphernalia. Bush and Cheney were
sitting
in matching black leather recliners angled towards the large stone fireplace
where a fire was blazing, illuminating and heating the room.

Heroin, Bush's drug of choice, was in abundance and Cheney joined him in
using
it. The smorgasbord of drugs laid out supposedly included opium, cocaine,
and
Wonderland Wafers (MDMHA-XTC aka ecstasy), which indicated to me they
intended
to celebrate their vacation with abandon. I had seen Cheney stumbling drunk
before, but this was the only time I saw him use heroin and give it to me.
Kelly, too, was subjected to the drugs.

Bush attempted to sell Cheney on the idea of pedophilia through graphic
descriptions of having sex with Kelly. Both were already sexually aroused
from
drugs and anticipation. Cheney demonstrated to Bush why he did not have sex
with kids by exposing himself to Kelly and saying, "Come here". Upon seeing
Cheney's unusually large penis, Kelly reeled back in horror and cried, "No!"
which made them both laugh. Bush asked Cheney for his liquid cocaine
atomizer
as he got up to take Kelly to the bedroom.

When Cheney remarked how benevolent it was of Bush to numb her with it
before
sex, Bush replied, "The hell it is. It's for me." He described his excited
state
in typical vulgar terms and explained that he wanted it to spray cocaine on
his
penis to last longer.

Cheney said, "I thought it was for the kid." Bush explained, "Half the fun
is
having them squirm." He took Kelly's hand and led her off to the bedroom.

Cheney told me that since I was "responsible" for Bush's assault on my
daughter
by being caught in A Most Dangerous Game, I would "burn" (in hell). He
burned my
inner thigh with the fireplace poker, and threatened to throw Kelly in the
fire.
He hypnotically enhanced his description of her burning to traumatize me
deeply. As he sexually brutalized me, I heard Kelly's whimpers coming from
the bedroom. As her cries grew louder, Cheney turned on classical music to
drown out her cries for help.

Email Media List Below:
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];b
[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];CGerlac
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];cookd@csps
.com;[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];d
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
om;[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];efre
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];gwhite@a
jc.com;[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];info@fai
rvoteca.org;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];institute@i
gc.org;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];JCollins
@tbo.com;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
m;[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];kpf
[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];lette
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];marneberg@o
rlandosentinel.com;
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];mcooke@suntimes.
com;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];mobil
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rg;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rinceton.edu;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];rroeper@suntimes
.com;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
;[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
;[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
m;[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];webma

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17