Title: RE: [CTRL] Mass shooting in Massachusetts

I think it's all orchestrated...  I mean how often did this occur 20 years ago or more?   It must be easier for the Elitists to pull off today then it was before because of mind control or whatever, I dunno.  But it's definitely not a random "that's what really happened" crime.  I noticed how the media was so forward in listing all the weapons of the shooter and a rifle was mentioned... See, those NRA guys really are bad murderous criminals.  This is a setup to show that any gun can be a murder weapon even rifles so they can take our guns... They create the crisis then they provide their solution and the people will accept it, specially if Rosie O'Donnell in here ignorance supports it.  The sheeple just don't see it.  They don't think for themselves anymore.

Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: kl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 3:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] Mass shooting in Massachusetts

-Caveat Lector-

The following was snipped from my inbox.  Has anyone else
heard anything about this?

Dearest Friends,

Right now, I am watching news coverage of a "mass
shooting" in Wakefield,
Massachusetts.  It struck me as very strange that there
are reports of BATF
being involved, and one of the first things I noticed
were the "police"
dressed from head to toe in black, with black helmets,
black face masks, and
the letters:  S.O.U. on the backs of their black
uniforms.  Does anyone have
any clue what S.O.U. might mean?

These shootings are a strange phenomenon indeed.  What
do you folks think?
Whatever happened to the traditional police uniforms
(in other words, why do
they look like military instead of everyday, average
law enforcement
officers?)  Just some food for thought.

God bless,
(Name withheld)

--

Taking a long view of history, we may say that anyone who lays down his arms deserves whatever he gets. --Jeff Cooper

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with