-Caveat Lector-

LOL...  sno0wl,
More propaganda from the Liberal Left???
It will never end. God forbid that we should have a President going into
office with a clean slate.  Seems that Ronald Reagan was as close as it
comes, in this generation,  to having a clean slate before entering the
Presidency,  and now look what they've (the Liberal Media and Democratic
Control freaks)  done to him,  as well as silencing him with disease.

I will stick with the candidate ELECT, and his history, good or bad.
It's only as bad as you choose to see it, anyways.

I've heard so much garb`age about Clinton, Gore, Bush and the rest of the
johnny come lately wannabe's,  that I think I will sit back and watch,  and
let the running record prove the President's stuff.  If he's not worthy,
he's not worthy... (and I'll be among the first to admit)  but that is yet
to be seen,  not to be predicted. If he is worthy,  more power to him.
Everyone is so hell-bent on making Bush out to be some kind of illiterate
idiot,  that they failed to see that no president is a man of his own,
except when alone in the oval office with a staff aid...
Just like the pope,  we never seem to see the work that those men in black
that hide behind the robes and suits do.  THEY are truly the popeship or the
presidency...  The person is only a cosmetic senior officer or senator. Rome
was no different.

So, condemn Mr. Bush as you will...
And, I will continue to hope that your judgment of condemnation is put to
shame.

eagle 1