To:  the List Moderator/Owner
and SOME subscribers, but not all...

I've really had it with the mean spirit of HATE on this list, and the overall lack of nettiquette for a group setting such as this. Moreso,  I am disappointed in the List Moderator's calls on people who were making innocent comments. Instead of progression,  there seems to be a serious digression of moral turpitude and there is little if any compassion.

This list used to be something to look forward to,  whether I agreed or not...
whether I hated the subject matter or not... Lately, and especially since election day, this list has gotten out of hand and out of civility.  If you call how this CTRL list is run, i.e. "civil"???  LOL
then, you can have your kind of civility updwazoo.

By the way,  there is nothing wrong with my browser,  unless there is something wrong with MSIE 5.5... so that issue is moot.

Some here,  I will truly miss...
Some I will be glad to hear from no more.
Of course, I know that SOME of you will be glad to see me go.
And ... So be it.
I bid you adieu.

eagle 1

.