-Caveat Lector-

So Jesse Jackson pays his mistress $10,000 per month child support for
his "bastard" child?

We should all be so blessed.......now the mother can sue him for
fathering a child with sickle cell anemia as a family trait?   Should
she have been made aware of this serious condition and how much does a
DNA case cost?

Bet before it is all over, we will have another Jackson 5 or so claiming
their share of the pie.

So what lovely people - frankly, I think Jesse picked a good time to
raise this issue perhaps because I believe there was enough to get him
and this Al Sharpton for sedition and the IRS better start looking into
this......

Ever see the movie Fatal Attraction?   Jesse better watch it......so
Clinton and Jesse now can give each other support

Wonder if he, like King, ever chased any naked ladies (using term
loosely) down a motel hall ....and got caught unawares

Forgive them?   Hell, I don't even know them......but if the IRS can
take down a little Church in Indiana - why aren't they after the
predators like Jesse and Al Sharpton?,