-Caveat Lector-

Hi Bill & CTRL,

Is it just me, or does anyone else have problems with Bill's posts?  In
this case, some of what Bill posted is too tiny for me to read, in other
cases the font is so large that three words take up the whole width of
the screen - I find that I have to delete a lot of what you send Bill.
I simply can't read it.

Kelly