From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] FW: Republican Party Racists

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> So Nessie - I pulled up the website of these people, and I
must be
> visitor number 4 - for this is a new site
>
> Now ADL, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton - probably founded
this
> site......they just pick on Republicans ????
>
> While I am a segregationist by choice it seems for years
white people
> just quietly move to the suburbs to get away from the big
cities, often
> too polite to say away from the "racial" problems.
>
> Now where I am people are already moving further
out.....even Lex Wexner
> moved here.   He must be sick of it too - and hey that guy
got tax
> abatement?
>
> So I reproduce this for you as visitor number 4 of this
site.

> Now I have an idea - Columbus is attempting to woo whites
back to the
> city - now let us see how succesful this will be with
shoot bys, rapes,
> murders, and I say;, at twilight time its time to vacate
this once great
> city where people used to love to go shopping, look into
the Lazaras
> window and the beautiful mechanical Christmas decorations,
etc.

> So......maybe I am a racist - I do not care what anybody
calls
> it......but what happens when old whitey has nowhere to
run?

> Civility will cease...........a well armed militia and
well armed public
> at least in the suburbs, we do not mess around.
>
> Saba   -
>
> Wonder how much this crap will cost Al Gore and
Clinton......and ADL I
> say, now are on endangered species list?
>

> The Two Faces of the Republican Party
> HOME | RICHARD M. SCAIFE | DICK ARMEY | BOB BARR | GARY
BAUER | DAN
> BURTON
> PAT ROBERTSON | ADOLPH COORS | JAMES DOBSON | JERRY
FALWELL
> TOM DELAY | CHRISTIAN RECONSTRUCTIONISTS
> Presented by the Religious Freedom Coalition of the
Southeast

> Neo-Confederate Nazi Racial Bigots of the GOP rise to the
Top
> Excerpts from a news story by Stanley Crouch
> Somewhere in the material of the Council of Conservative
Citizens, the
> statement is made that one should be a Nazi - but never
use the word.
> That seems to be the approach the council is taking now
that more and
> more light is being cast on its white supremacist
doctrine, its vision
> of Negroes as "monkeys," its belief there was no such
thing as the
> Holocaust and so on.
> This exposure would not be happening if some of us in the
media hadn't
> focused on the fact that Senate Majority Leader Trent
Lott, R-Miss., and
> Rep. Bob Barr, R-Ga., have associated with the council.
In the
> Washington Post, the New York Times and the Los Angeles
Times, the heat
> has been turned up.
> The question that is beginning to spread is one that I
believe I first
> raised in this column: Why is there less coverage of this
story -
> which has real political import - than of sex, lies,
soiled dresses
> and Hustler magazine?
> What appears before us now is clear: Neo-Confederates with
a disguised
> racial policy have risen to the top of the GOP.
> But this rise is something that has to remain under wraps,
because in
> the era of Michael Jordan, one cannot just come out and be
a hard-core
> racist.  That would be impolitic.   Be a Nazi, but never
use the
> word.  That is why Lott and Barr have repudiated the
council's
> philosophy.  That is why the council denies its own
identity and, in
> the words of its CEO, Gene Lee Baum, says that it is
primarily a
> conservative organization focused on the rights and
culture of
> Euro-Americans.
> The material on this organization keeps stacking up,
however, and the
> claims Lott and Barr have made about not knowing what the
council is
> about don't really hold water.
> Lott has spoken to the organization a number of times, has
written a
> column for its publication and, according to his uncle,
has had ties to
> it for a long time. In 1992, he praised the council for
its philosophy.
> In 1997, council leaders met with the Mississippi senator
in his
> Washington office.
> In June, when Barr appeared as the keynote speaker at a
council meeting
> in South Carolina, the atmosphere was clearly that of a
racist
> organization.
> There was plenty of material on sale about "Nordic"
superiority and
> black inferiority, plus revisionist Holocaust documents
and
> pro-Confederacy tracts about "the lost cause." Barr,
supposedly, didn't
> notice any of it.
> This is part of something that has recently taken place in
our society.
> The racist of old would come right out and call an
insulting name at
> those who raised his paranoia.   But these guys are
cagier.  Or more
> cowardly.
> Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League says it this
way: "I get
> more racist and anti-Semitic mail with names and return
addresses these
> days than ever.  That's one side; these people are not
afraid of being
> known for what they are.  On the other hand, there is a
very
> sophisticated kind of bigot among us who doesn't want to
be stopped
> along the way by his opinions.   This one wants power. He
is far
> more dangerous."
> Could this be true of Lott and Barr?
> We have called Lott's office to get his statement on these
matters and
> left messages but have not heard back.  Barr's office
immediately
> faxed us the congressman's letter of attack on the council
and his
> repudiation of its racial philosophy.
> Not good enough.  Let's have pointed questions asked by
reporters not
> only of Lott and Barr, but powerful Republicans such as
Reps. Henry
> Hyde, Dick Armey and Tom DeLay.   Then we will find out
just what this
> party is made of.
> To write a letter to Congressman Bob Barr, click on his
photo and send
> mail to the following address:
> Congressman Bob Barr's Guestbook
> For information on all individuals and organizations
listed in this
> website, or the name of a contact person in your area that
can give you
> further information on the Religious Freedom Coalition of
the Southeast,
> or the First Amendment Coalition, contact us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Let us hear from you!
> You may call also call us at (770) 516-8500 If you access
our voice
> mail, we will call you back collect if long distance.
> Or, you can write to us at: RFCSE, P.O. Box 674884,
Marietta, GA
> 30006-0006
> This page has had    3      Visitors!
>
> Return to the Religious Freedom Homepage
> This site created by Georgia First Amendment Coalition
> design copyright 1998 Janet Partin
>
> Note 3 visitors and design copyright 1998?   And this
Religous Freedom
> Homepage?   First Amendment Coalition with a Rainbow
Touch.