-Caveat Lector-

    ETs Terra-forming Mars!

 09/30/99:  This morning National Security Council consultant
 Dr. Michael Wolf called to discuss a recent announcement by
 American Computer Company CEO Jack Shulman, and to add major
 inside information.
    In Shulman's company's release it is stated that: ACC
 REPORTS: NASA Orbiter "Shot Down or Captured" says Russian
 Liaison. Alien Space Station still beyond our reach! >Written
 & Posted By: Sandy Soze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]   >Date:
 Friday, 24 September 1999, at 12:42 a.m., C R A N F O R D, N
 J. >NASA ORBITER SHOT DOWN BY ALIENS?? >Company Officials
 receive private report from Russian Government.
 >http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA02330.jpg
  >The most expensive, tiny picture of MARS in history. >A
 Russian Government Liaison to American Computer (
 http://accpc.com  and  >http://accpc.com/roswell.html) has
 indicated, in an unverified story, that  >that infamous 25
 Mile Long Alien Space Station the Russian Republic  >believes
 is parked in low orbit beyond Human access outside the Solar
 >System, which has previously allegedly assaulted two Russian probes aimed
>at sneaking pictures of it, while flying on to Venus, blinding them, may
>have "sent a robotic drone out to capture and study, or just incapacitate"
>the NASA $125 Million Mars CLIMATE Orbiter which went dead this past
>morning. >"They either don't want us to know something about Mars (perhaps
they are  >doing the Alien equivalent of 'terraforming' Mars, a very long
process), or >they are simply using this opportunity to get to know our
technology a  >little bit better," mentioned the liaison. >The Russian
Liaison had previously provided ACC with a look at the BLUE  >RIBBON PANEL
REPORT issued by General Leonid Alexayev over a year ago.  >Alexayev, of the
Russian Air and Space Command, had passed on word that the >Russian Republic
(formerly the Soviet Union) has correctly concluded that  >there is an Alien
Presence in our Solar System, that all the evidence  >points to same as being
"without a doubt true, and proven". >The United States Air and Space Command
and scientists working for NASA had >"no comment" about the Russian Reports
when we contacted them for comment,  >today. >NASA issued a statement this
evening indicating it believes that the Mars  >Climate Orbiter was lost due
to "software or human error".
 Commenting on the ACC report, Dr. Michael Wolf of NSC says:
 "The Russians are absolutely correct. The ETs are not just
 terraforming Mars, but they do have bases there, which The
 Cabal [rogue forces operating within the UFO Cover-Up
 organization] thinks premature (That's PREMATURE) to admit
 publically."
    So, Dr. Wolf backs the Russian Government liaison's
 disclosure that the ETs have an operational presence on Mars,
 and are busy slowly transforming the climate, atmosphere,
 accessible water, and soil into a more habitable environment.
 Dr. Wolf indicated that even with the prodigious technology
 the ETs command, the process will take a long time.
            Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
 Dr. Richard Boylan is a behavioral scientist, certified
 clinical hypnotherapist,  retired university instructor, and
 internationally-noted researcher of  extraterrestrial-human
 encounters.     Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC,   Post Office Box
 22310, Sacramento,
 California 95822, United States of America. Phone: (916)
 422-7479 (PDT)
 E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          WEBSITE:
 http://www.jps.net/drboylan/
    You are invited to join the UFOTruth internet
 reports-and-communications
 list; moderated by Dr. Boylan: (subscribe at:
 http://UFOTruth.listbot.com ).

EcoNews Service - Always online for Ecology, Consciousness & Universe
Exopolitics.
EcoNews http://www.ecologynews.com/
Prague  http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Vancouver, BC V6M 1V8