-Caveat Lector-

Dear List,

An article written in smart newsletter was written by one of the sister's
that helped write the book below.

Sincerely,  Neil Brick

This may be heavy for survivors of abuse to read.

the article is at : http://members.aol.com/SMARTNEWS/Sample-Issue-13.htm

"Dear S.M.A.R.T. 1/97 - I am an alleged survivor of
Masonic/Rosicrucian/German-Aryan/Satanic ritual abuse; quite possibly, they
may have even been the Illuminati. My father was allegedly a secret member of
the Masonic Temple and Rosicrucians. Most members were allegedly of German
heritage, using German language/terms during the rituals, and espousing Aryan
looks and supremacy. Leaders had to be referred to as "Master", "Kaiser",
Kaiserin", the "Koa" and "templar Kadosh". As of yet, I cannot remember what
they called themselves; I refer to them as "die Familie" ("the family" in
German)."

This may be heavy for survivors to read.
"Secret Weapons - Two Sisters' Terrifying True Story of Sex, Spies and
Sabotage" Cheryl and Lynn Hersha with Dale Griffis, Ph D. and Ted Schwartz.
New Horison Press, P O Box 669 Far Hills, NJ 07931 - ISBN 0-88282-196-2

"By the time Cheryl Hersha came to the facility, knowledge of multiple
personality was so complete that doctors understood how the mind separated
into distinct ego states, each unaware of the other. First, the person
traumatized had to be both extremely intelligent and under the age of seven,
two conditions not yet understood though remaining consistent as factors. The
trauma was almost always of a sexual nature..." p. 52

"The government researchers, aware of the information in the professional
journals, decided to reverse the process (of healing from hysteric
dissociation). They decided to use selective trauma on healthy children to
create personalities capable of committing acts desired for national security
and defense." p. 53 - 54

The book also contains a variety of documents on mk-ultra and different
projects as well as reports to the Presidential Committee on Radiation and
Mind Control, including information on the Canadian lawsuit against the U.S.
Government.