-Caveat Lector-

I From Mind Control-L:

 Dr.Nick Begich Interview

       Coast to Coast AM interview with Dr.Nick Begich: "What didn't come out
 in the congressional hearings on MK Ultra,and we sight
   the congressional record on that particular area as well but what didn't
 come out is the use of electromagnetic systems to do the
   same thing,control behavior.In other words to over ride things within the
 brain to create the same activity and alot of the documents
   were shredded during the congressional hearings except what they didn't go
 after were the procurements records in the accounting
   side of the CIA,what the equipment was that they were buying and the
 rationale for buying it.So some of that came out much later
   in further requests made by researchers in the 1990's so we were able to
 get some of that data and show a very clear connection
   going back into the 60's and the use of electromagnetic means for
affecting
 behaviors. Now the most revealing thing we found in
   terms of this whole concept really dealt with the idea that anew
 technologies have been evolved both in the former Soviet Union and
   in the United States. The publication "Orientere," which is a military
 publication from Febuary 1997,its a Russian publication
   speaking about this technology as well as, the U.S. Army's War College
 publication "Parameters," and what they said,and this is a
   very interesting quote of what they say is now possible: "A psychotronic
 generator which produces a powerful electromagnetic
   emination capable of being sent through telephone lines,television,radio
 networks,supply pipes,and incandescent lamps.This signal
   would manipulate the behavior of those in contact with the signal;"
 unquote. What thats saying is that any carrier, any form of
   electromagnetic energy that can be pulsed and shaped can actually carry a
 signal in that it can interfere with brain activity."

 Host  Mike Siegal: "In other words , if your watching television in affect
 what this would do is to send the electromagnetic energy from the
   television,out of the television, in a form that would effect you and the
 way you behave,by affecting your
   brainwaves."

 Begich:  "Absolutely,in fact,when you talk about China's use of the
 internet,this is one of the other tools
   thats mentioned,in fact,there's a virus that was developed by the Russians
 to utilize the internet where they could actually send a
   signal in to put people in almost a trance-like state as they are watching
 that terminal and then be able to put information into the
   brain in a very rapid way where its not sorted out by the conscious mind
in
 terms of whats right,wrong,and what lines up with our own
   values and beliefs."

  Siegal: "Where is this all going though? The scary part of this that you
 talk about is the new technology and
   much more subtle way,almost hidden way this can be done. I mean after
 all,we've had talk about how people using their computers
   could be manipulated in that way.There is electromagnetic energy coming
out
 of your computer screen. I'm looking at one right
   now."

  Begich: "Absolutely!"

 Siegal: I could be a victim of that as I'm looking at it.

 Begich: "Absolutely,
   and because its the internet, it can be accessed from any point on the
 planet where theres decent  communicationlinkages."
                 This is not the entire interview for the radio program that
 was
   aired.

 EcoNews Service - Always online for Ecology, Consciousness & Universe
 Exopolitics.
 EcoNews http://www.ecologynews.com/
 Prague  http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Vancouver, BC V6M 1V8