So maybe Richie Rich is involved in theft of diamonds>

It was recently reported that Israel was mining billions of dollars
worth of diamonds yearly - really?

Note:  The FBI Agent just arrested for treason - paid in part in
diamonds.

If you note Israel under natural resources, etc., thee is no mention of
diamonds - diamonds are fuond in great quantity in the Sudan and in
Africa and Clinton made it impossible for Sudan to profit by sale of
diamonds - he said well, they pay for wars.....I agree.....they help pay
for war against USA and arab nations perhaps?

So where are the Israelies getting billions of dodllars in diamonds?
What connection does this Jewish Russian Mafia have with Richie Rich and
with this FBI traitor who was paid in good part in diamonds?

Something very wrong here - it is said in Sudan you can pick up diamonds
in the sand......oh those Brits - ever get a load of those crown jewells
and wonder from whom they were stolen?

Not enough to murder the arabs and steal their land but now they murder
and steal the diamonds and gold from the Africans who die from plague
and live in poverty?

Tell me, why is Africa dying and the only man who ever really cared
about Angola I knew, was a Grand Dragon of the KKK who gave me a record
and books on this Illuminati crap - a good cover for Zionism....and
theft of a nation and alla its natural resources....

WHERE IS ISRAEL GETTING ALL THE DIAMONDS........and point of origin of
diamonds received by this FBI spy....

See how corrupt our FBI has become and under Clinton they have turned
into murderers preparing hit lists as was once done in Nazi Germany?
Any jews on this hate list?   No way.....any Zionists on this hate list?
No way for they provide the names of those to be slaughtered to this pig
Freeh who sat beside KGB agent for how many years - ????

This Freeh should be fire and tried for stupidity - or is he as dumb as
he looks?

So we had the Clinton body bag trail, the blood trail where thousands
upon thousands have gotten HIV and AIDS and hepatitis from the bad blood
he sold to Canada which went around the world.......and we have the
Richie Rich Trail and want to bed it leads to the diamond trail?
Didn't Hilliary sport a big diamond?

Saba

. .
Introduction
Geography
Population
Government
Economy
Communicat's
Transportation
Military
Transnational
Issues
Maps
Flags
. Feedback
===========
[TOP]

Israel Geography 2000
Location: Middle East, bordering the Mediterranean Sea, between Egypt
and Lebanon
Geographic coordinates: 31 30 N, 34 45 E
Map references: Middle East
Area:
total: 20,770 sq km
land: 20,330 sq km
water: 440 sq km
Area - comparative: slightly smaller than New Jersey
Land boundaries:
total: 1,006 km
border countries: Egypt 255 km, Gaza Strip 51 km, Jordan 238 km, Lebanon
79 km, Syria 76 km, West Bank 307 km
Coastline: 273 km
Maritime claims:
continental shelf: to depth of exploitation
territorial sea: 12 nm
Climate: temperate; hot and dry in southern and eastern desert areas
Terrain: Negev desert in the south; low coastal plain; central
mountains; Jordan Rift Valley
Elevation extremes:
lowest point: Dead Sea -408 m
highest point: Har Meron 1,208 m
Natural resources: copper, phosphates, bromide, potash, clay, sand,
sulfur, asphalt, manganese, small amounts of natural gas and crude oil
Land use:
arable land: 17%
permanent crops: 4%
permanent pastures: 7%
forests and woodland: 6%
other: 66% (1993 est.)
Irrigated land: 1,800 sq km (1993 est.)
Natural hazards: sandstorms may occur during spring and summer
Environment - current issues: limited arable land and natural fresh
water resources pose serious constraints; desertification; air pollution
from industrial and vehicle emissions; groundwater pollution from
industrial and domestic waste, chemical fertilizers, and pesticides
Environment - international agreements:
party to: Biodiversity, Climate Change, Desertification, Endangered
Species, Hazardous Wastes, Nuclear Test Ban, Ozone Layer Protection,
Ship Pollution, Wetlands
signed, but not ratified: Climate Change-Kyoto Protocol, Marine Life
Conservation
Geography - note: there are 231 Israeli settlements and civilian land
use sites in the West Bank, 42 in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, 24
in the Gaza Strip, and 29 in East Jerusalem (August 1999 est.)

Enter your e-mail address to receive e-mail when this page is updated.
Your Internet e-mail address:
Revised 01-Nov-00
Copyright © 2000 Photius Coutsoukis (all rights reserved)
 ctr10/10/00

http://www.photius.com/wfb2000/countries/israel/israel_geography.html