-Caveat Lector-

FROM CYBERSPACEORBIT:
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/

COINCIDENCE?

Date: 2/27/01 9:54:34 PM Pacific Standard Time [hour prior to quake]

Washington, Yakima Valley: On the dial at WX Air VHF band around 153 we are
getting the strangest
signal. Anyone else hearing it or no what it is. HARRP maybe?

Date: 2/28/01 7:21:39 PM Pacific Standard Time

Does anyone have recording of 153 MHZ signal? I helped install seismic
monitoring stations in
California in early 90's. They are designed as early warning system in
detecting earth movements
prior to big quake.

Several of these were in the 153-154 band. They send data, but during a big
shift they send a
screeching sounding data burst. Let me know what you find out.

Date: 2/28/01 1:55:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Charlie Plyler)

Thought you might find this file interesting. It is a 21 hour recording
starting this morning at 0001 hrs.
We recorded intense activity from .02 to .036 hertz 473 minutes prior to the
Washington quake.
Actually this was a double boomer because 4 minutes earlier there was also a
quake registering 5.4
off the coast of Central America. Also am including a pic during the same
time period for yesterday
so that you can compare with no major quake. Charlie ELFRAD
=====
EcoNews Service - Always online for Ecology, Consciousness & Universe
Exopolitics.     Vancouver, BC V6M 1V8
EcoNews http://www.ecologynews.com/
Prague  http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]