-Caveat Lector-

Was the Seattle-Vancouver earthquake triggered  by  environmental war?
EcoNews Service

VANCOUVER, BC - Was the Seattle-Vancouver  earthquake of 28  February 2001
triggered - accidentally or  on purpose - by new,  secret electromagnetic
weapons?   The Vancouver-based author of "EARTH CHANGES"  interprets  events
like this earthquake in the startling new  light of  Environmental War and
Global Earthquakes.  You can read from EARTH CHANGES at:

 http://www.universebooks.com/sampleearthchanges.html

"EARTH CHANGES" explores the disciplines of  catastrophic  geology,
seismology, vulcanology,  parapsychology, and public  interest policy
analysis.  Vancouver-based author Alfred  Lambremont Webre  develops a new
field theory explaining how  an age of  global earthquakes might be fulfilled
– not by earth  system  mechanics, but by the deployment of a new generation
of   electromagnetic weapons, used in environmental warfare.

A Yakima valley, Washington researcher, writing about  "EARTH  CHANGES",
agreed, "Like the weather and the  oceans, the mantle  beneath the floating
tectonic plates also  involve convection cells,  but in a plastic medium that
sets  up wave patterns that may be  modified by superimposition  of
additional waves."

Electromagnetic (EM) weapons are a possible trigger of  cataclysmic  earth
events. EM fields can superheat the  ionosphere, devastating  magnetic bands
around the earth,  and in turn causing massive  disruption of the earth’s
Tectonic plates. A January 17, 1995  earthquake in Kobe,  Japan may have been
triggered by clandestine  deployment  of EM weapons. EM strategic warfare
includes  weather,  climate and earth event warfare. Researchers have
reported the use of EM weapons in anti-population mind- control  operations
over major cities.

Scientific observers and short wave radio operators now  state that  unusual
electromagnetic (EM) broadcasts  preceded the Seattle- Vancouver earthquake.
One  researcher who actually monitored  the EM broadcasts  prior to the
earthquake states, "Could the  abnormal  activity on 3.39 MHz February 20 and
prior be linked to   the Seattle quake? If so, why would HAARP (supposedly
funded by  U.S. sources) be used to create quakes or other  assorted EM
mayhem on U.S. property? I picked up a signal  so strong it went  right off
the S meter on my SW set at that  frequency at 6:00 am on  Feb 20th. Took an
audio sampling  of half an hour but can't make  hide or hair of what HAARP
is broadcasting, just that it's  STRONG."

One example of how earthquakes (and climate shift  including so- called
global warming) can be triggered is  HAARP, a U.S. military  electromagnetic
EM installation  located in Alaska, and part of a  global network of U.S.
military electromagnetic weapons. HAARP  and its EM  network are designed to
turn the entire ionosphere  into a  giant anti-submarine and anti-missile
antenna.

Environmental  impact studies show that HAARP could  superheat the
ionosphere,  and substantially damage or  destroy it in a runaway ecological
process.

A Seattle-based researcher notes EM activity just prior to  and  during the
earthquake. "COINCIDENCE? Date:  2/27/01 9:54:34  PM Pacific Standard Time
[hour prior to  quake] . Washington,  Yakima Valley: On the dial at WX  Air
VHF band around 153 we  are getting the strangest  signal. Anyone else
hearing it or no what  it is. HARRP  maybe?"

"Date: 2/28/01 7:21:39 PM Pacific Standard Time. Does  anyone  have recording
of 153 MHZ signal? I helped install  seismic  monitoring stations in
California in early 90's. They  are designed as  early warning system in
detecting earth  movements prior to big  quake. Several of these were in  the
153-154 band. They send data,  but during a big shift  they send a screeching
sounding data burst.  Let me know  what you find out."

The director of the ELFRAD group that monitors  electromagnetic  activity,
including HAARP EM weapons  writes, "Date: 2/28/01  1:55:52 PM Pacific
Standard Time.  Thought you might find this file  interesting. It is a 21
hour  recording starting this morning at 0001  hrs. We recorded  intense
activity from .02 to .036 hertz 473  minutes prior to  the Washington quake.
Actually this was a double  boomer  because 4 minutes earlier there was also
a quake   registering 5.4 off the coast of Central America. Also am
including  a [picture] during the same time period for  yesterday so that you
 can compare with no major quake."

Faced with the information on EM Environmental war and   earthquakes, another
researcher with the ELFRAD group  wrote, "I  take back my former statement
that all  earthquakes are natural.  After reading the following article  and
tying this information in  with Russian predictions of  major earthquakes in
Kamchatka this  year, I'm ready to  believe we're in for a lot of trouble..."
The  researcher then  cites the information EARTH CHANGES covers  on the
possible tectonic warfare earthquakes:
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/brightskies1.htm

Other researchers have found that the HAARP  electromagnetic  (EM) signal is
carrying within it another  hidden signal, whose  frequency has been shown to
affect  the limbic system in the human  brain. Some researchers  have stated
that mood management of  human populations  may be happening through these
hidden EM  frequencies.  On February 17, just 11 days prior to the Seattle
earthquake, according to ELFRAD".9 Hz signal, which as  we've  discussed, may
be related to limbic (emotion)  activation in the  brain, occurred during the
transmission,  lasting a very unusual 42  minutes from 1200 hrs to 1400  hrs
UTC (Coordinated Universal  Time) on Saturday, 17  Feb 2001."

EARTH CHANGES: Prophetic Traditions

EARTH CHANGES integrates the prophetic traditions of  many  cultures with
modern science. Prophetic traditions,  ranging from  the Mayan calendar, to
indigenous Native- American-First Nations  prophecy converges on  cataclysmic
earth changes accompanying a  transition of  earth into a millennial society.
Analysis of the written   precognition of psychics such as Edgar Cayce and
Michel de   Notredame (1503-1566) reveals that "terrible new  weapons," with
characteristics similar to EM weapons, may  have caused the  cataclysmic
earth changes. The Mayan  calendar, which divides time  into galactic-based
long cycles  or tuns of 26,000 years, predicts  that the galactic tun-cycle
ending on December 22, 2012, may be  accompanied by  catastrophic earth
changes, as well as initiation of  cosmic  consciousness among humankind.

Author Alfred Webre, a Yale Law School graduate, is a  former  member of the
Governor's Emergency Task Force  on Earthquake  Preparedness, State of
California, and  author of a classic work on  Earth Changes, THE AGE OF
CATACLYSM (G.P. Putnam's Sons  1974).

EARTH CHANGES:
 http://www.universebooks.com/sampleearthchanges.html

EcoNews Service