-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 3/30/01 5:10:57 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>My thanks to [EMAIL PROTECTED] whose criticism of the book as "Myopic crap"
>
>prompted your most poetic remark: "Sides? We don't need no stinkin' sides!
>
>Not unless ya want to play their game.
>
>Just a-slinging through space on a mudball."
>

>From the website, I found the following comment, with which I have long
>
>agreed.  Corporate structure is the very essence of fascism.
>

>Linda Minor
>

>http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/colaw.htm

 Why gush, thanks.

Yes, these pesky corporations are repositories of the "evil" of men, many
would be in prison for life in CA. The stench of the hypocrisy of the deviant
elites is really getting quite foul. I guess they just feel that the spin
doctors, technocrats, thalermeisters and pliable and long suffering hoi
polloi just allow them to do as will. Their hubris is quite interesting.

The Cabots are very interesting in the charter field.

MHO

What do you do with the defective slaves?
Do you set them aside?
Do you boil them in oil?
Do you deceive them,
As, you bleed them,
All the while?

What do you do with the defective slaves?
Do you get them to fight one another?
You know,
To save you the bother?
Now, you lose,
By the way,
Everytime;
But the play is the game,
And it ain’t always the same.
And isn’t being a player,
Better than,
Being the game?

What do you do with the defective slaves?
Effectively, cajoling away,
Away down the river,
Away till the time,
A will and a way,
For the defective slaves.

(C) !997 R. A. Kris Millegan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,
All My Relations.
Omnia Bona Bonis,
Adieu, Adios, Aloha.
Amen.
Roads End

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
ÝÝÝCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: