http://www.securitynewsportal.com/article.php?sid=169

FBI hunting for PoizonB0x and Pr0phet - as peace offerings to China
Written on Saturday, April 28 @ 13:42:28 EDT
Topic: Hackers
Increased FBI activity aimed at hunting down PoisonBOx and Prophet is being
reported on the Internet. Bowing to commercial pressure from US dot.coms who
fear the pending China/US cyberwar will harm e-business, the FBI has turned
up the heat to 'hand the heads of PoisonBOx and Prophet over to the Chinese'
to try to quell the pending May 1st cyberwar.

FBI staff have been working extra hours trying to identify the two groups
that have been hacking and defacing Chinese web sites over the last thirty
days. PoisonBOx having scored well in excess of 300 Chinese web sites and the
Prophet closing in close behind with a similar number of defaced Chinese web
sites. Leave for the FBI cybersnoop squad has been put on hold until this
'case is cracked' (no pun intended).

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a highly and regularly consulted FBI
confidant reported that he had been approached to do a 'hacker profile' on
the members of PoisonBOx and the Prophet and identify them.

US officials believe that by assisting and exposing the hackers as being
citizens of other countries, may help quell the pending China/US cyberwar.

Frankly we don't think this little ploy is going to do anything to quell the
cyberwar rhetoric from the Chinese Hacker Union - who until now were total
unknowns in the hacking world.

Like Sgt Shultz on the old television show "Hogans Heroes", the staff at SNP
can safely claim " We know nothing... we saw nothing.. "