-----Original Message-----
From: William Shannon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 12:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] William Cooper On Bob Kerry

 <<
Bob Kerrey... Return Bronze Star!
by William Cooper
Bob Kerrey should voluntary return the Bronze Star. He should never have
accepted it in the first place. Someone should be investigating the massacre
that Bob Kerrey ordered performed .>>>

Cooper's a smart guy and deals in truth for the most part. However, he should know, as any vet does, that military services and operations are never perfect. We would like them to be but they are not, because human beings plan and execute them.

Careful reading of Cooper's book (Behold a Pale Horse, which may have been chosen as a title to deflect attention from one of the same name being planned by Danny Casolaro at the time of Casolaro's "suicide") shows he is capable of considering he might not have every fact or know every truth.

Unfortunately, due to the possibility that intentionally or not his material may contain disinformation, all of Cooper's pronouncements must be viewed with a skeptical eye. I don't see what purpose attacking Bob Kerrey could serve. Who's next, rookie Nebraska Congressman Tom Osborne? Osborne has as much chance as Kerrey of actually attaining the Presidency, maybe better.