-Caveat Lector-

Dale   I will try to check this out; if you want some fun today, get
into a search engine and go after Jason Society......

Phineas Priests were also a brotherhood in the Manhattan
Project....select few, and the answer to a lot of things you find at
Spandau and in diary of Albert Speer including mention of a bible
watchword code and calendar.

Look for race to Mars now for everything old, is new again......guess we
need the race to keep people on their toes - but it is obvious to me
anyway, who sabotaged the space program.

Read Acts 19 sometimes and consider certain concordances call this acts
of sabotage.....even unto the bookburning and the Huntress Diana -
linked to her death also.....why?

Consider little John John died during big Moon Shot Celebration and
Teddy was almost murdered too on that bridge.....we are dealing with
prinipalities and powers....little John John never did anything to do
that.

So when I get back later will do some checking.......my brother in law
was THOR Chief...Joint Chief of Staff and had worked with Vandenberg
before he died so young ...... communists have tried to halt our space
program using Civil Rights and sabotage.

So Remember the Apollo and the Challenger and the Russian trawlers
taking off minutes before the Challenger blew.....Shadrach, Meschenk and
Abenego.

John Glenn knows what happened;  without a doubt and they even stole his
golden medals for maybe he flew too near the sun like an Icaras - yellow
birds.