-Caveat Lector-

Item on Greer - MD in Emergency Room....seems to be in a cult of a type
which has drawn UFO cultists .....
think the think I saw in sky few days ago had to be a Chinese missile or
something traveling high - silver - like we used to see in the 50 and 60
period......some of these things in those days came so low you had the
feeling you could touch them - but they were usually ours from
Vandenberg that I saw - in particular, the first missile to go from
south to north, I witnessed right over my house - it was one my relative
was working on.......

Used to fly in and out of Wright Field a lot......when I asked him about
what I had seen he said change your brand of whiskey but I did not
drink.....so, later it was reported what it was.    This Cooper has big
mouth for whatever he is he does make many errors...this Colonel Steve,
forget last name - he must be the one to whom he referred who ended up
in jail on some charge.....if that guy was a full Colonel he could still
have been busted.

Lots of this stuff seems to come from sources at Redstone - and loose
talk.

Phil set up Vandenberg where a lot of good stuff went on and then to
England as Thor Chief and BMEWS stuff.....things got so bad re Germany
he had to commute from England ......a General Robert E. Lee at that
time USAF got into some kind of trouble right wing stuff...Life had done
big article on his life - said AIR Force Most Valuable Man.....but he
had evidently a breakdown -

This site was looking for picture of Gordon Novel.......he was rather
disturbed about this - Novel is real patriot.

Saba

Location: Mothership -> Ufomind Mailing List -> 1999 -> Jan -> Dr.
Steven Greer -- Millennial Cult Leader

Dr. Steven Greer -- Millennial Cult Leader